The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, Robbo63 said:

Heard today it’s almost certainly on Tv , likely 12.15 or 17.15 on the Saturday , hope this is not the case 

Ffs f**k off, if that's the case one man and his dug will probably go down. Don't know what time is better, would probably just prefer the 1715 to give more time to get down on the Saturday morning however by the end of the game at 1900 would make it questionable if you'd have to stay down there for the night or drive back up into stupid o'clock.

What TV channel is it btw?

17 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Ffs f**k off, if that's the case one man and his dug will probably go down. Don't know what time is better, would probably just prefer the 1715 to give more time to get down on the Saturday morning however by the end of the game at 1900 would make it questionable if you'd have to stay down there for the night or drive back up into stupid o'clock.

What TV channel is it btw?

My understanding is that it is that daft Welsh Channel and possibly Alba , would rather they showed Nomads v Cove 

42 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Why does it say on the SPFL twitter that it's the 7th/8th of September but the Ayr twitter have got it as the 8/9th of September, can anyone confirm which one is right?

So, do we reckon it will definitely be Saturday the 8th as opposed to Sunday the 9th ?

2 hours ago, Hursty said:

Aye - but only cos I saw it described on Wrexham's twitter as "The xxxxx xxxx derby".   I would never have got it so won't spoil haha

2 hours ago, wuffster said:

IMG_4652.png.5775794d253d28beb76d668198faa7db.png

34 minutes ago, TheIntenseHummingOfEvil said:

The man, the legend, MARIUS ROVDE.

lol nice one dudes - the only reason I knew is due to a bit of a funny story

Røvde stays out near Vancouver, BC now, which is where my mate has recently moved to. He was out walking his dog and calling to the dug in his broad (well broad for here anyway) Ayrshire accent. Big Marius recognised the accent and struck up a convo with him asking where in Ayrshire he was from and who he supported etc. My mate's a diehard Killie, so they had a good laugh about that.

My mate couldn't wait to tell me he'd met this "Ayr United Legend" and I had to guess who he was hahahaha, so it resulted in me reading his Wikipedia and Soccerbase pages and it stuck in my head :lol:

Is it not 18 January?  I think last season's top 4 in the Championship enter in the 4th round.

We don't have a league game on November 23rd so added 2+2

Yep we enter in the 4th round along with Dundee, Dundee Utd and ICT from the Championship and the Premiership clubs.

The ties are played on the weekend of the 18/19th of January.

30 minutes ago, RedEd said:

Is it not 18 January?  I think last season's top 4 in the Championship enter in the 4th round.

14 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Yep we enter in the 4th round along with Dundee, Dundee Utd and ICT from the Championship and the Premiership clubs.

The ties are played on the weekend of the 18/19th of January.

We’ve reached the #BigTime lads.