The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Great to have big Doohan back , really chuffed with McCall's summer work in the market . Clearly we are skint ,but that's for another day . A loan striker to come in according to the interview ,anybody got any clues to clubs with a big centre forward needing game time ?

6 minutes ago, railwayend said:

Great to have big Doohan back , really chuffed with McCall's summer work in the market . Clearly we are skint ,but that's for another day . A loan striker to come in according to the interview ,anybody got any clues to clubs with a big centre forward needing game time ?

Kyle lafferty. Lol

Ross Stewart at Ross County we can't afford him but maybe a loan is an option.

8 minutes ago, railwayend said:

What does it matter ? I doubt very much if we could have done better than Doohan, Kelly & Ross even if we had double our budget.

I'm over the moon with our signings and think we can have another excellent season with lots of young, exciting and potentially top class young players playing off the old heads that are Moffat & Doolan.

Forrest, Ross, Kelly, McCowan, McGuffie all give me great belief that we'll be great to watch once again and could be scoring barrel loads irrespective of Shankland being gone.

Happy days !!!

Upon noticing my sadness at shankland celebrating in tangerine my six year old daughter tried to cheer me up:

"Don't worry dad, Ayr United have lots of good players and Dundee United don't have many so Lawrence shankland is just going there to help make them better."

Very true.