The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’m not bothered if we have to play Hare-Reid tomorrow but McCall was pretty certain that Doohan would be coming back and that was over a week ago.

Knicker wetter found 😂

Got to wonder how much money was cut from last season’s budget with this potential volume of loan signings. Totally understand Lachlan’s recent list of expenditure items however losing a good few of our top earners should more than cover this. It’s crazy to think that a good season has set us back a few steps. Maybe this is a strategic decision as 8th is attainable or keeping it tight because of takeover but there is definitely a bigger gap than being made out

As a Celtic fan I am happy he is heading back on loan to you guys.  There isn't a place for him in Celtic's first team just yet but he has a lot of potential and Ayr will take good care of him and give him game time. 

Edited by senorsoupe

I think that sets us up nicely for the Betfred. It’ll still be a hard task to progress but I think we’ve got a proper chance to do so with the 3 loans this week.

I’m really looking forward to tomorrow to get a look at Ross and Kelly.