The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 minutes ago, Hawlino said:

Doolan more than established . Hopefully he’ll play regularly .

McCall went to great lengths to get Doolan . Doolan will be our starting 9 . With Moff and McCowan rotating with the no 10 slot . So it begs the question ,what kind of striker are we chasing ? The chances are its cover for 9 so that being the case its hardly lightly to be a loan . Little point in sending some one to us ,only for him to sit on the bench watching Doolan . Could be a lower league target man or the like ,not expensive and willing to be cover .

Average age of the squad is 24 but as some one said Forrest is 22 and has over 200 games under his belt I'm a big fan of if they are good enough they are old enough, if we do bring in another striker but had to be something different we have 3 or 4 that can play number 10 role now we need maybe a fox in the box type player

17 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Average age of the squad is 24 but as some one said Forrest is 22 and has over 200 games under his belt I'm a big fan of if they are good enough they are old enough, if we do bring in another striker but had to be something different we have 3 or 4 that can play number 10 role now we need maybe a fox in the box type player

Damn, if only big Boydy hadn't hung up the boots............

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:
12 minutes ago, placidcasual said:
If we're signing another forward I hope it's a big lump of a target man. We were crying out for that last season to give us a plan b.

What's Kevin Kyle doing nowadays

On the oil rigs lol

1 hour ago, placidcasual said:

If we're signing another forward I hope it's a big lump of a target man. We were crying out for that last season to give us a plan b.

Could not agree more

Spoiler

SportPix-IrnBruCup-STM-v-AYR-RH13112016007.jpg.8feb346af9b06a8eeac3524532b1e5e9.jpg

1 hour ago, Superhursy7 said:
1 hour ago, placidcasual said:

What's Kevin Kyle doing nowadays

Is he not hanging about on that awful Open Goal thing? 

10 hours ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Long live the king...

Rocky_Visconte.jpg

Think he's essentially jobbed around the Australian lower leagues for the past few years, gutted I missed his 3 games for us before he chucked it. 

36 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Who is that? I feel like I should know but I don’t. If I was guessing I’d take a punt on Romeo Flipovic?

The famous Rocky Visconte. Was Romeo not the one who told the Ayrshire post he had signed?