The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

This boy is a player , highly rated by Gerrard who has just given him a 2 or 3 year contract ( scored 3 against us in less than 20 mins  yesterday ), clubs sending decent players to us as they know in most cases we are getting them game time and practically all have moved onto bigger clubs or established in their parent club

Edited by Robbo63

11 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

It's good to see the top clubs trust us again with players again. It's not that long ago if the story's are true we were leaving a 17 year old Ross McCrorie in a hospital himself with no way home, got to thank McCall for rescuing our reputation.

To be fair that was under his leadership...

I’m happy with the signing. I’d rather give guys like this a go for a year than go down the route of the likes of Harkins in on big contracts. Could be a very exciting player we have on our hands and a very different option to what we currently have in midfield. A keeper (Doohan) in for the Betfred and they 4 matches will give us an indication to what we still need.

To be fair that was under his leadership...
I’m happy with the signing. I’d rather give guys like this a go for a year than go down the route of the likes of Harkins in on big contracts. Could be a very exciting player we have on our hands and a very different option to what we currently have in midfield. A keeper (Doohan) in for the Betfred and they 4 matches will give us an indication to what we still need.
[emoji85] I thought that was under Roberts

I reckon we’ll add a goalie (wonder who that could be...) and that’ll be us until after the Betfred. Those 4 games should give McCall a better idea of what is actually needed. Plus teams in the league above will probably deem players as surplus and will be releasing them, similar to Smith at Hearts last season.

We may not be a finished team but half those Rangers players were boys. Getting hounded 6-1 is a bit of a sare yin.
ETA: Not that friendly results mean anything...
image.png.9b6364a485f29ea12cb9600744bc7ab1.png
Yep just like Talbot in the cup was a sare yin for u so this is not your year