The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, diege said:

You certainly were prepared to give it up after Alloa away, ya  bed wetter 😉

In all honesty, I've not felt as bad after a league game.

8 minutes ago, diege said:

You certainly were prepared to give it up after Alloa away, ya  bed wetter 😉

f**k throwing a season ticket away. I was gonna throw myself off a bridge after that game. 

I've just had a read back at Camerons responses on the SRE and he says the club also increased the number of employees at the club. Currently we have 38 full time staff and 80 part time. Payments include wages, tax and pension contribution which according to him is a new cost. 
Also "significant" contributions to Project Brave. 
All these payments might seem small but I'd imagine putting them all together will cost us  fair amount of money. 
The pension contribution thing is new, bright in by the government to cover all employees (I think).

Any idea what the increase in club staff relates to? Is that just us going full time?

I still think Ayr could do more to bring in volunteer help from supporters. There are a lot of skills out there and I think folk would be willing to contribute in all sorts of ways. It just has to be coordinated and managed properly. The added bonus is that folk then feel even more connected to the club, with a genuine link to the community.