The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

We’ve already got 3 centre backs that can’t run the length of themselves.

Hopefully the 2 new ones are younger and quicker.
Muirhead against Storey at Partick away at the end of the season was a great laugh, Storey made Muirhead look like he was standing still. Rose was the only one who had a bit of pace.

26 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

We’ve already got 3 centre backs that can’t run the length of themselves.

Hopefully the 2 new ones are younger and quicker.

Tbf  I think Muirhead is more a case of not being able to pass the length of himself.

5 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Tbf  I think Muirhead is more a case of not being able to pass the length of himself.

That too

I'm hoping that he's managed to get his last 18 months of being at Falkirk out his system and can actually do well for us this season. 

In an ideal world Muirhead can step up and play alongside a younger centre back. Bell is still reliable enough provided we don't overuse him and Adams can kick c***s when required.  

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

That too

I'm hoping that he's managed to get his last 18 months of being at Falkirk out his system and can actually do well for us this season. 

In an ideal world Muirhead can step up and play alongside a younger centre back. Bell is still reliable enough provided we don't overuse him and Adams can kick c***s when required.  

Big Adams wasn't kicking c***s when he had a decent spell at CB earlier in the season.

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Well then play him somewhere where he can.

I'm sure that will happen when the big man's in tip top condition.

7 hours ago, ayrmad said:

I'm sure that will happen when the big man's in tip top condition.

7 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Well then play him somewhere where he can.

Anchor man sitting behind Murdoch & (McCall lottery), would rather free kicks than penalties if we're going to be kicking c***s in this season.....to be fair I felt we were missing a bit of bite in midfield in the few games I made it to rather than listened to in the 2nd half of the season. 

7 hours ago, rb123! said:
7 hours ago, mccurdieboy said:
Hearts want shankland going by BBC sports

Craig Leven will have ruined his career again by this time next year if he moves there.

Better to ruin your career in Edinburgh than Sunderland IMO. 

29 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Better to ruin your career in Edinburgh than Sunderland IMO. 

Sunderland is a surprisingly good night out. And it isn't a fiver a pint. 

The Sun is reporting that he has been offered a contract by the Black Cats.

Still think he'd be better going down south he will get a chance to bed down more at say a Sunderland if he signs for some one outside the old firm here and doesn't hit the ground running and takes a few weeks to start scoring the press and Scottish fans will just say he's the same guy who failed at Aberdeen and league one/champ was his level all along.

9 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I wonder if he’s trying to give himself as much time as he can to get over his injury before he accepts any offer and has to undergo a medical.

He's in Dubai on holiday so don't think he's in any rush. 

9 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I wonder if he’s trying to give himself as much time as he can to get over his injury before he accepts any offer and has to undergo a medical.

He's away on holiday apparently according to The Sun, however he went on holiday straight after the season finished so either the sun is talking pish or he's got multiple holidays.