The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Worryingly I've come across something on twitter about Dundee United trying to sign Doohan and Shankland, if either of them move there i'm done, of the 9 other fucking teams in the league that would probably be the most difficult to accept. Especially working under that twat Neilson.

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

Worryingly I've come across something on twitter about Dundee United trying to sign Doohan and Shankland, if either of them move there i'm done, of the 9 other fucking teams in the league that would probably be the most difficult to accept. Especially working under that twat Neilson.

Shankland would be a remarkable signing for United given the season he's just had and the fact we're still a shitey  Championship club. Cannae see it.  The young Celtic boy, meh.

No chance Shanks is going anywhere near Dundee United I pretty sure if he was staying in the champ it would only be with us I'm 90% certain the will be down south of not it will be Rangers
Surprised he hasn't accounced his next move yet, cause in pretty sure the English transfer market is already open. Got the impression when he left it was a done deal where he was off to but maybe not

12 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Shankland would be a remarkable signing for United given the season he's just had and the fact we're still a shitey  Championship club. Cannae see it.  The young Celtic boy, meh.

I'd rather see him in a Killie strip.

5 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

No chance Shanks is going anywhere near Dundee United I pretty sure if he was staying in the champ it would only be with us

Dinnae be daft.

1 minute ago, ayrmad said:

I'd rather see him in a Killie strip.

Of course. It would be perceived as a slap in the pus after how well you chaps did for the first half of last season.

No United fan thinks he's coming to us. Whatever the relative attractions of the two clubs there are much bigger fish than United who will be wanting him.

The only worrying thing is that you seem to exist in some sort of parallel universe where Shankland could sign for Dundee United.

31 minutes ago, placidcasual said:
1 hour ago, rb123! said:

The only worrying thing is that you seem to exist in some sort of parallel universe where Shankland could sign for Dundee United.

I'll remind you of this quote you've said if it went ahead and became a thing.

Heard both clubs are letting the dust settle before the Dundee Utd deal is finalised . Big club so can’t really blame the boy .
Both club's? Why would Ayr care where Shankland ends up he's not contracted to us we are due no development fee McCall or the Ayr board have no influence in the matter so why would we "let the dust settle", I'll eat my hat if he ends up at Tannidice and yes Dundee Utd are a big club in Scotland but he's been linked with Rangers, Celtic, Sunderland, Notts Forrest, Portsmouth, Swansea etc on the grand scale of things these are far bigger clubs

2 minutes ago, Super cally said:

The manager was on the radio last Saturday and said it was down to 3 clubs 2 in England and quote a big big club in Scotland make of that what you will 

Rules out Dundee United then. They aren’t even the biggest club on their street.