The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

The only people to agree with you are people from Ayrshire chief. Unlucky. 

Because it’s a phrase that is used almost exclusively in Ayrshire ya dumb c**t.

I personally don’t sing the song but the song is nowhere near racist.

Thought I was blocked, you thick c**t. 

You are. However your complete idiocy is so outstanding I feel it’s only right to at least try and help you out.

However I think you’re beyond helping.

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

@ayrmad please come back on the St Johnstone thread and tell us how Shankland is too good for the Premiership you silly old c**t.!

He's better than the dregs, now f**k off and take your whining shitey posts elsewhere

Following someone around because they greenied someone who'd earlier made a racist post is a sure sign of a snivelling little fanny.

Edited by ayrmad

5 hours ago, ali_91 said:

‘Following someone around.’ I was tagged in to this backwards cesspit, you senile old b*****d. 

On my worst day I'll still be sharper than you, away back to the "P&B's biggest fannies" thread so someone else can tag you.

Edited by ayrmad

Blame it on that right wing cretin Jimmy. Tagging me in his only safe place on the forum, surrounded by racists. Goodbye, I’m out, killing my brain cells being here. 

Are you dryhorce and tartan Tammy? You say goodbye and then don’t f**k off!

You are also spamming our feed with absolute nonsense!

Lose one Ally and gain an Ali.....f**k me this is going to be a long summer. 
Glad to see we've moved on from being a collective of homophobes to racists overnight and Ali is coming out as ageist. 

16 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Glad to see we've moved on from being a collective of homophobes to racists overnight and Ali is coming out as ageist. 

Nah, he's showing himself to be an empty jersey.

28 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

I fully expect Ali to realise what a heads gone he had last night and come on here this morning and issue a genuine, heartfelt apology.

Alternatively like the Albion Rovers boy who accused us of being racist last season he could slither back under his rock never to be seen on this thread again. 

I hear Tommy Robinson's coming to Somerset next season. We've formed a right wing axis of evil with Hearts and Airdrie

Anyone ANY football chat?

Edited by I'm Brian

37 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

I hear Tommy Robinson's coming to Somerset next season. We've formed a right wing axis of evil with Hearts and Airdrie

Anyone ANY football chat?

I literally just "laughed out loud" at that.

Careful though, you'll have that 12 year old St Johnstone fan down on you like a ton of bricks............

Apparently we are the front runners for Kris Doolan after initially not being enamerded with the prospect I think now he could be a decent signing

He could come under the same banner as Adams, Kerr and Bell - a player thought to be finish at another club who enjoys a renaissance.

Curiously in the photo of the article of the Ayrshire post I saw, there was no mention of Moore considering a new deal? Either he’s already signed or rejected it and is moving on thenZ.

1 hour ago, Superhursy7 said:

Apparently we are the front runners for Kris Doolan after initially not being enamerded with the prospect I think now he could be a decent signing

Not sure about this one particularly if Moffat is still around. For me Doolan relied a lot on his pace but didn’t look that mobile last season. If it did happen then would be hoping Moore has moved on too

43 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Not sure about this one particularly if Moffat is still around. For me Doolan relied a lot on his pace but didn’t look that mobile last season. If it did happen then would be hoping Moore has moved on too

Kris Doolan has never been a player who relied on his pace. He’s never had pace to rely on. He’s scored lots of goals at this level and above because of his exceptional first touch and finishing.

3 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Kris Doolan has never been a player who relied on his pace. He’s never had pace to rely on. He’s scored lots of goals at this level and above because of his exceptional first touch and finishing.

That could actually suit us, as being possession based and playing with wide players, we're really lacking someone who can take a pass and create a yard with a first touch and get a shot off. Shankland was playing increasingly as a link player outside of the box and Moore's first touch isn't good enough to create the space when heavily marked.

I always liked both Doolan and Erskine as players and if they have good enough footballers around them and are still fit enough, then there's certainly no reason why they couldn't still do a job at this level as the likes of Moffat confirmed last season.