The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

f**k up, homophobic sympathiser. 

You need banned as much as anyone you've a beef with, now f**k off and give us all peace, Jimmy has posted on our threads for ages without too many problems.

See Robbo has been approached for the Dundee job, would expect McCall might be on their list of candidates, doesn't bode well with the deafening silence from Somerset since the end of the season 10 days ago, hope AP has news.
Folk are having a holiday chief, give them a break.

As others have mentioned, we have a few players signed up and that's probably more than most. McCall is experienced at this, and if there's a gem of a signing, he'll have as good a chance of finding him as anyone.

I'm pissing myself at all the dundee fans up here, who now know that John fucking Robertson was their number one target. That's an ugly knock-back right there.

Just now, pandarilla said:

Folk are having a holiday chief, give them a break.

As others have mentioned, we have a few players signed up and that's probably more than most. McCall is experienced at this, and if there's a gem of a signing, he'll have as good a chance of finding him as anyone.

I'm pissing myself at all the dundee fans up here, who now know that John fucking Robertson was their number one target. That's an ugly knock-back right there.

God bless you for bringing this thread back to football.

I'm quite happy with the group we've got so far and as FW has mentioned Moff, Geggan etc have been offered new deals. I think McCall is right to get the existing squad members he wants signed up first. Gives him a better idea what positions take priority.

Looking forward to what he says on Friday night though.  

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

I'm quite happy with the group we've got so far and as FW has mentioned Moff, Geggan etc have been offered new deals. I think McCall is right to get the existing squad members he wants signed up first. Gives him a better idea what positions take priority.

We'll pass it to the opposition any minute.

36 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye.   Certainly last summer our three best signings (unless i'm stupidly forgetting anyone) were Doohan, Murdoch (signed early / mid July I think) and Smith who was signed after the season has started.  So personally i'm content enough with where we are just now.  By the end of the month you'd hope those offered deals will have said yes or no and then as you say, the manager will know where to focus on. 

The one big sweat for me will be the keeper, especially if we are going to gamble on getting a young loanee like Doohan again which might mean leaving it fairly last minute.

[mention=21625]ayrmad[/mention] please come back on the St Johnstone thread and tell us how Shankland is too good for the Premiership you silly old c**t.!

He’s too good for St Johnstone.

29 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Blame it on that right wing cretin Jimmy. Tagging me in his only safe place on the forum, surrounded by racists. Goodbye, I’m out, killing my brain cells being here. 

Mate, you go around the forum labelling anyone who has a go at you as racists. That’s a minter.