The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

You're a very angry guy aren't you?

Have you considered being angry on someone else's forum?

Would sooner had Lennon if he would have took it but its a good appointment hopefully

And Killie will be the bottom feeders soon enough were they should be 

McCrorie 
Scotland under 15 3 caps
Under 16 9 caps
Under 17 17 caps
Under 19 9 caps
Under 20 1 cap
Under 21 4 caps
Doohan
Under 16 2 caps
Under 17 2 caps
Under 20 1 cap
Under 21 3 caps

National teams says your talking pish

Having that many caps at that age does not make you better ya muppet I have saw loads of players over the years play loads of games for the 21s and never ever play for the national team

15 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Put it there not only is McCrorie better he has more caps as ive just said 17 caps at one level alone and is a year youmger

Time will tell your wrong and no nothing about goal keeping

I will happilly stick my neck out to

I dont know why your replying either when your talking absoulute pish

I actually blame myself for replying to you, however enough is enough as life's too short to waste discussing nonsense with a certifiable lunatic so consider yourself on the filtered list.

5 minutes ago, mccurdieboy said:
12 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:
McCrorie 
Scotland under 15 3 caps
Under 16 9 caps
Under 17 17 caps
Under 19 9 caps
Under 20 1 cap
Under 21 4 caps
Doohan
Under 16 2 caps
Under 17 2 caps
Under 20 1 cap
Under 21 3 caps

Having that many caps at that age does not make you better ya muppet I have saw loads of players over the years play loads of games for the 21s and never ever play for the national team

It does mean something if its still the same coaches employed with the set up and they clearly put McCrorie above him since he was 15 years old

And there still putting him above him.now so chances are he will get a full cap before Doohan

If he earns a move on loan to say Livvy when Kelly leaves

Which anybody can tell you there is a very high chance off happening as both clubs have a good relationship together

Which will be a better move than Doohan back to Ayr any day off the week

Watch this space and see what goes down

Also anybody think Doohan was first choice is deluded it took about 2 months to get him in cos he was trying for McCrorie 

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

It does mean something if its still the same coaches employed with the set up and they clearly put McCrorie above him since he was 15 years old
And there still putting him above him.now so chances are he will get a full cap before Doohan
Which anybody can tell you there is a very high chance off happening as both clubs have a good relationship together
Also anybody think Doohan was first choice is deluded it took about 2 months to get him in cos he was trying for McCrorie 
Craig Gordon only ever got 5 u21 caps due to Paul Gallagher playing for them at the time does that mean Paul Gallagher is better than him

6 minutes ago, mccurdieboy said:
17 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Craig Gordon only ever got 5 u21 caps due to Paul Gallagher playing for them at the time does that mean Paul Gallagher is better than him

In Tartan Tammy's alternate universe it does

10 minutes ago, malkyshotton said:

In Tartan Tammy's alternate universe it does

Its the same reality and univerce and clearly the guys training and picking the players rate McCrorie higher

Its not even close between them cap wise

But stop predenting McCrorie was not the first choice cos that is ridiculous and no doubt he will be again if he has not got better options such as Livvy

Clarity

13 minutes ago, mccurdieboy said:
24 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Gordon is 36

Gallacher is 39

More BS from the Ayr fans

Seriously ive got google to

10 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Whoever he/she is they need banned from pie and bovril asap

And a job .been on this talking pish all day. 

Ive not been on here all day I went out and had a kick about

But as soon as I returned my box was full off Ayr fans seething funny really wish they could turn that seethe into backing there team more

Clarity

1 hour ago, mccurdieboy said:

Just another message what does everyone think of Clarke getting Scotland job I hate the k****e but he's done a good job at them and I think he's the right man for Scotland

Think he's the best option for Scotland, by far. Also looking forward to Gary Holt leading Kilmarnock to 8th place next season.

1 hour ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

McCrorie 

Scotland under 15 3 caps

Under 16 9 caps

Under 17 17 caps

Under 19 9 caps

Under 20 1 cap

Under 21 4 caps

Doohan

Under 16 2 caps

Under 17 2 caps

Under 20 1 cap

Under 21 3 caps

Doohan has at least 5 caps for the U21's - you've taken his stats from his wikipedia page which is wrong. You might want to verify your stats before posting pish