The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

But the Scotland goal keeping coaches and Gemmill who picks the team do not agree with you or he would had the Toulon off his dreams like McCrorie 
Will go with there judement and opinions on him than some no mark in Pie and Bovril 
Thanks
Scotland played 6 games at the Toulon tournament last summer and Doohan started 4 of those 6 games get your facts right you rocket.

2 minutes ago, malkyshotton said:

Tartan Tammy makes Roxanne's man seem 

3 minutes ago, malkyshotton said:

Tartan Tammy makes Roxanne's man seem learned.

Robby McCrorie has more caps at every level off the game than the other keeper by a considerable mile

But let the club bias take hold when it actually comes to reality

Just hurting another Ayrshire guy out reaches the system and comes to play in Glasgow like so many others before 

27 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

But the Scotland goal keeping coaches and Gemmill who picks the team do not agree with you or he would had the Toulon off his dreams like McCrorie 

Will go with there judement and opinions on him than some no mark in Pie and Bovril 

Thanks

I don't know why I'm bothering, however I think you'll find that Doohan and McCrorie shared the goalkeeping duties for the Toulon tournament and in fact Doohan gained the #1 jersey for the "big" match against England.

It matters not, he's Celtics keeper and the Morton one is Rangers keeper, however I'll happily put my neck on the line and say that Doohan is the better and was absolutely fantastic for us, so whatever happens we DID sign the best keeper available to us, of that there's no doubt...........

1 minute ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Talbot game anybody naw we forgeting that happened this year?

Auchinleck Talbot winning a football game against Ayr United does not in any way disprove the allegation that Junior football fans are thickos. In fact, there is no correlation whatsoever.

Happy to help.

1 hour ago, mccurdieboy said:

Does anyone think we could try and sign Ryan McGowan I'm sure we had him on loan before he broke through at hearts and he could do a job at right back

I watch all different levels off football actually Rangers European games Everton games in the EPL some Scottish league one and two

And last but not least junior games for a good few months getting my knowledge back up again

Also the odd amature game now and then when can slot the time in even Sundays saw a nice cup final in Airdrie a very enjoyable day indead

And whilst Im doing all that your watching Ayr

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

Does anyone think we could try and sign Ryan McGowan I'm sure we had him on loan before he broke through at hearts and he could do a job at right back
Would be some signing as he's only 29 so hardly past it yet, however knows the club well and was obviously just playing up in Scotland until the end of this season.

Think he'd need to take a hefty pay cut though considering McCall said we couldn't afford Devlin who was playing in the same league as Bradford.

4 minutes ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Auchinleck Talbot winning a football game against Ayr United does not in any way disprove the allegation that Junior football fans are thickos. In fact, there is no correlation whatsoever.

Happy to help.

Watching junior games does not make them thick

All we get off you lots support your local team

And you blast the juniors fans for doing exactly that

Double standards as per usual

Would be some signing as he's only 29 so hardly past it yet, however knows the club well and was obviously just playing up in Scotland until the end of this season.

Think he'd need to take a hefty pay cut though considering McCall said we couldn't afford Devlin who was playing in the same league as Bradford.

Yeah just a name I saw and thought he would be decent if we could try get him I'm sure he played for Dundee United in the championship am I right

6 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I don't know why I'm bothering, however I think you'll find that Doohan and McCrorie shared the goalkeeping duties for the Toulon tournament and in fact Doohan gained the #1 jersey for the "big" match against England.

It matters not, he's Celtics keeper and the Morton one is Rangers keeper, however I'll happily put my neck on the line and say that Doohan is the better and was absolutely fantastic for us, so whatever happens we DID sign the best keeper available to us, of that there's no doubt...........

Put it there not only is McCrorie better he has more caps as ive just said 17 caps at one level alone and is a year youmger

Time will tell your wrong and no nothing about goal keeping

I will happilly stick my neck out to

I dont know why your replying either when your talking absoulute pish

Put it there not only is McCrorie better he has more caps as ive just said 17 caps at one level alone and is a year youmger
I disagree Doohan is better than mccrorie and I can guarantee you will see that in the next 2 years doohan will be Celtic's number 1 and mccrorie will end up somewhere else

3 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

You're a very angry guy aren't you?

Have you considered being angry on someone else's forum?

Gonna just f**k off!!

Just now, mccurdieboy said:
3 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

I disagree Doohan is better than mccrorie and I can guarantee you will see that in the next 2 years doohan will be Celtic's number 1 and mccrorie will end up somewhere else

McCrorie 

Scotland under 15 3 caps

Under 16 9 caps

Under 17 17 caps

Under 19 9 caps

Under 20 1 cap

Under 21 4 caps

Doohan

Under 16 2 caps

Under 17 2 caps

Under 20 1 cap

Under 21 3 caps

National teams says your talking pish

3 minutes ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

You're a very angry guy aren't you?

Have you considered being angry on someone else's forum?

I am chilled out actually thanks picking up people talking complete bunkham about football is not being angry at all its just a normal Monday in here

Somebody elses page lol right you are