The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

14 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

For me we need: 

GK- New GK/Doohan. Hare-Reid as back up.

LB- Don’t need any here- Harvie as starter with Ferguson and Ecrepont as back ups.

RB- New RB. Geggan and Ferguson as back ups.

CB- 2 new CB’s. Muirhead as back up. 

CM- 1x new centre mid to play alongside Murdoch. Docherty, Kerr and Murdoch 

Wingers- McDaid and another. Forrest and McGuffie as back up. 

Strikers- Moffat and another. Moore as back up. 

So hopefully we’re looking at something like:

New GK/Doohan

New RB

New CB

New CB

Harvie

McDaid

Murdoch

NEW CM

New Winger

Moffat

New Striker

Reserves: Hare Reid, Geggan, Ferguson, Muirhead, Kerr, Docherty, McCowan, Forrest, McGuffie, Moore

Surely a fit Forrest is one of our best players ?

He's certainly far superior to McDaid and I'd probably have McCowan as a starter going by the flashes I've seen of him so far.

Realistically on budgets we're probably looking at mid table mediocrity with a bad season seeing us in a relegation play off battle and a good season seeing us going for 3rd / 4th again. 

It would be great to have lots of money and sign lots of top players, however we need to understand the restrictions on our finances and as such the likes of Ferguson and Muirhead will be down as first team regulars I'd imagine.

I also can't see us signing 6 or 7 players who will automatically jump over the guys already here as let's face it you don't often get so lucky to get handed on a plate top players such as Liam Smith. Michael Rose and Lawrence Shankland and I'd also say that if we don't get Doohan back then whoever we sign will be well below his level also.

I hope I'm wrong but I can see next season being a bit of an anti climax / struggle compared with the one we've just enjoyed..........

5 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Mods...empty this roaster please...pretty please. He makes me look intelligent

6 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Mods...empty this roaster please...pretty please. He makes me look intelligent

Why would they want to do that ive not done anything wrong in here?

And the mods a Clyde fan why would he?Do you think they actually have time for you?

23 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

I grew up in Kilbirnie to and they did the ones I know who from time to time you still see kicking about in AF tops

Deny it all you like though but you canny kid a kidder

Hee, Hee, that's a good one.

The guys I'm referring to aren't exactly the types to be "kicking about" in any sort of football tops. Rather uncouth for well heeled gents of their age.

Anyway, did you not say you were leaving us ??

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

Hee, Hee, that's a good one.

The guys I'm referring to aren't exactly the types to be "kicking about" in any sort of football tops. Rather uncouth for well heeled gents of their age.

Anyway, did you not say you were leaving us ??

You dont need to wear colours to know who was at the game

And most people like a drink so use the train unless there drink drivers or have a driver

Dont know what toon your from but Dalry is pretty much sown up by Rangers allthough one did come with us a tailed off cos he was a Rangers fan

My other mate I went to lives in London and supports Spurs

And his brother stopped going to who used to kick about in a Rangers top no doubt going back there with his cousins 

5 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Why would they want to do that ive not done anything wrong in here?

And the mods a Clyde fan why would he?Do you think they actually have time for you?

You've stated you would cut your baws off and haven't yet. The Mods take a dim view of such claims that aren't carried out.

Hopefully this incarnation of your internet persona is liquidated...just like your big team were.

Please just attach yourself to another team where you will be made to feel welcome. May I suggest Kilmarnock

Just now, I'm Brian said:

You've stated you would cut your baws off and haven't yet. The Mods take a dim view of such claims that aren't carried out.

Hopefully this incarnation of your internet persona is liquidated...just like your big team were.

Please just attach yourself to another team where you will be made to feel welcome. May I suggest Kilmarnock

How are the mos gonna know ive went back to a Ayr game?

Mods clearly have no care for your childish attemps at trying to noise me up

I will comment on Ayr how I see appropiate 

I am welcome at Rangers and Everton thanks and anywhere I watch junior fitbaw

9 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Persona you know my name and everything about me already

So disabled people are not welcome at Somerset Park?

Wee bit fascist dont you think?

You should have been swallowed

Go and rattle the guys cage who said there the kind off players Ayr should be going after young guys with points to prove
And it was not long ago you were all shouting that MacKenna and McCrorie were pish remember?

McKenna was pretty pish for us. He did however say that his second spell at Ayr helped him as it made him go back to Aberdeen with a point to prove.

No one said McCrorie was pish for us. If anything I think most fans rated him.

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

McKenna was pretty pish for us. He did however say that his second spell at Ayr helped him as it made him go back to Aberdeen with a point to prove.

No one said McCrorie was pish for us. If anything I think most fans rated him.

Ha ha ha ha sure that is why he got his brother to knock back thar deal cos you booed him every week

5 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

He's playing the disability card again,  like he did on the sre fb before he went away in the huff

When folk were threatening violence on me like any rashional person would who was not a grade A weapon themself

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

1 minute ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

When folk were threatening violence on me like any rashional pwrson would who was not a grade A weapon themself

No they weren't, you just made that up to play the victim card.

Ha ha ha ha sure that is why he got his brother to knock back thar deal cos you booed him every week

No one booed him. There were rumours that he didn’t like McCall because of an incident up at Forfar.

Quite glad we didn’t get his brother tbh.

10 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

How do you work this ignore function for christ sake?

Ditto. 
If there was a P&B premium service for £1 a month with the ignore function Div would be minted.