The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Yet here you are still posting away in our threads. Forgive us if we don't believe you

I haven't been all season or even last season I dont care would rather cut my baws off than be mixing with you lot ever again

Over and out

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

30 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

I haven't been all season or even last season I dont care would rather cut my baws off than be mixing with you lot ever again

Over and out

Thank Christ away and watch the rangers once every two years along with the rest of the knuckle draggers. 

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

“Was” being the key word here.

Sean McGinty was on the Man Utd books once upon a time. Should we sign him as well?

Go and rattle the guys cage who said there the kind off players Ayr should be going after young guys with points to prove

And it was not long ago you were all shouting that MacKenna and McCrorie were pish remember?

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

17457049-D2D8-479A-BD3C-77413F3DC220.jpeg

Only other Garnock Valley are fan I can place who I saw at games was the head masters boy

And his Dad was a Rangers fan who we scanned into at a AF game in the 80ties and it definitely was him

Would like to think there are a new generation off supporters going but can remenber loads off times being at Newton and getting off train myself with nobody about