The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Nothing wrong with supporting Rangers whatsoever ignorance get a grip off yourself
So you need a connection to go to Ayr games?
It never stopped me going with none whatsoever
Where do you live? If you don't live in Ayrshire and you come to Somerset then you're a strange breed. Don't get me wrong, it takes all sorts, but there's no market there for Ayr to exploit.

I am happy to accept that some ayr-based have a genuine connection with rangers, and I'm fine with that. But most don't, and are simply following out of ignorance.

20 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Glad we're not playing up at Tannadice tonight, Kevin Clancy being an absolute donkey of a ref, given one of the worst penalties you'll ever see awarded.

Also see Inverness haven't changed their route one style of play, don't just do it against us.

I'm sure Robbie Neilson will get rid of Sow next season, hope we don't end up with him, useless.

7 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Where do you live? If you don't live in Ayrshire and you come to Somerset then you're a strange breed. Don't get me wrong, it takes all sorts, but there's no market there for Ayr to exploit.

I am happy to accept that some ayr-based have a genuine connection with rangers, and I'm fine with that. But most don't, and are simply following out of ignorance.

Pish Ayr have supporters all over Glasgow and Renfrewshire there is a market to exploit

But its the way people go especially on line that makes people just sake the idea even when there doing well

What is strange about appreciating all the different levels off Scottish football or about having a second team?

Plenty off people do and watch them when there big teams not playing my mates in 90ties all watched Ayr did support the AF at times in there life

And pretty sure some still do connected to Ayr and Killie which makes the bile the auld firm get off there supporters is laughable

Clark to Scotland though they will go back were they belong at bottom rung off the ladder 

Pish Ayr have supporters all over Glasgow and Renfrewshire there is a market to exploit
But its the way people go especially on line that makes people just sake the idea even when there doing well
What is strange about appreciating all the different levels off Scottish football or about having a second team?
Plenty off people do and watch them when there big teams not playing my mates in 90ties all watched Ayr did support the AF at times in there life
And pretty sure some still do connected to Ayr and Killie which makes the bile the auld firm get off there supporters is laughable
Clark to Scotland though they will go back were they belong at bottom rung off the ladder 
If folk in Renfrewshire/Glasgow are interested in Ayr then it's because they're from Ayr originally, or have some other close connection. Stop being silly.

How’s yer dodgy eye ally?

7 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

If folk in Renfrewshire/Glasgow are interested in Ayr then it's because they're from Ayr originally, or have some other close connection. Stop being silly.

You dont need a close connection to support Ayr

You dont even need to be from Ayr but that is what the roasters cant accept which is why there so hostile to new comers

Which is why the support never grows even when they just had the best season in the league since Burley

Anyway done good luck next season would loved them to have come up but it was not to be

You dont need a close connection to support Ayr
You dont even need to be from Ayr but that is what the roasters cant accept which is why there so hostile to new comers
Which is why the support never grows even when they just had the best season in the league since Burley
Anyway done good luck next season would loved them to have come up but it was not to be
Hostile to newcomers. What a ridiculous notion.

Just because everyone thinks you're a roaster.

I’m not from Ayr, never lived there but support them through my family being from Ayr. Wouldn’t describe myself as being part of a ‘potential market’...
That's the kind of connection that is common. But you can't just magic fans up from other towns.

Trains every Satarday pubs having Ayr parties for the legend that is Shanks Stewart Murdoch

“Trains every Saturday”

Yes there tends to be a few trains that run between Glasgow and Ayr. Don’t think that points to the flood of Ayr fans in Glasgow.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

“Trains every Saturday”

Yes there tends to be a few trains that run between Glasgow and Ayr. Don’t think that points to the flood of Ayr fans in Glasgow.

But there is Ayr fans in Glasgow making games ive not asked them there connection to Ayr cos Im not interested 

Aw man can somebody just put this bawbag down?

Dont think I can handle another preseason of YouTube clips of players from the Irish Farmers League.

How does he keep up with the multiple usernames and personalities.

After watching that play-off game tonight i have to say i have a massive feeling of 'what if', two teams who on our day we could have easily given a match but in the end think our legs would have gone tonight if we'd got that far, similar to what happened at Tannadice a month ago. Hope Dundee United go up because if they were replaced by Hamilton, would certainly say that would weaken the championship further for next season.