The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Not sure what you mean about sponsor !!! The  NEW sponsor is exactly the same guy who has sponsored us for many years now 
Yeah, I meant the rebranding of his bitcoin to SV from BCH. Which I have been following casually and the whole thing is a complete mess, which is why I said I'm unsure if it will still be around by the end of next season or he'll rebrand again.

11 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

The Bellrock guys in ‘being a pathetic, seething mess’ shocker.

What’s your issue with the Bellrock? That’s a couple of times I’ve seen you have a dig with no substance to back of up. 

Take away the weirdly obtrusive sponsor's logo, and you've got a reasonably nice 80s chic thing going on.  Whenever you see fit to criticise your club's shirt, quickly head on over to Joma to see what you could have won.

46 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

What’s your issue with the Bellrock? That’s a couple of times I’ve seen you have a dig with no substance to back of up. 

They made several digs early in the season in a sort of “I GO TO ALL THE GAMES IM A BETTER FAN THAN YOU” sort of way. They’ve put a lot of effort into getting a supporters club on the go and they deserve a lot credit for that but they’ve regularly embarrassed themselves along the way.

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

See below. They are clearly committed fans, but unfortunately this isn’t the first, and  won’t be the last, time that they make an arse of themselves. They came out with plenty of “we are true fans, not you” stuff like eez-eh says below earlier in the season, and now they’re slating ex and current players from our title-winning side a year later for no apparent reason and having complete heads gone rants about it online as if the club are the ones in the wrong.

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

They made several digs early in the season in a sort of “I GO TO ALL THE GAMES IM A BETTER FAN THAN YOU” sort of way. They’ve put a lot of effort into getting a supporters club on the go and they deserve a lot credit for that but they’ve regularly embarrassed themselves along the way.

34 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

They made a joke about a former player and a current one which, obviously, a bunch of folk didn't appreciate, just like they didn't appreciate the reaction to it. Hardly the slating of the century.

Tbh I’m not bothered about the joke, but they do seem to cause a bit of friction between themselves and other fans or club staff for no real reason at times.

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

They made a joke about a former player and a current one which, obviously, a bunch of folk didn't appreciate, just like they didn't appreciate the reaction to it. Hardly the slating of the century.

What was the joke? I was there and heard a pathetic snide comment about a former player. The manager was quite right to call it out. If that is what passes for humour on the Bellrock bus then good luck recruiting new members.

If it wasn't for the Belrock. who would bring the atmosphere to away games.

We've got the best atmosphere for home and away games in the league who back the team on, the drum is the best thing that the fans have done for years. I'm glad that they're doing well.

We've got the best atmosphere for home and away games in the league who back the team on, the drum is the best thing that the fans have done for years. I'm glad that they're doing well.

What’s the fascination with drums? They’re absolutely shite and have no place at the football.

And we’ve certainly not got the best home atmosphere in the league. It’s pretty shite most of the time tbh.

If it wasn't for the Belrock. who would bring the atmosphere to away games. We've got the best atmosphere for home and away games in the league who back the team on, the drum is the best thing that the fans have done for years. I'm glad that they're doing well.

So the bellrock folk are the only people who are capable of creating an atmosphere? We should give all credit for any good atmosphere/singing to the bellrock. Clearly the only supporters who care enough.Not the first time I've heard this kinda statement. Utter nonsense

The bellrock run buses to games, I struggle to see what they have got to do with drums or whether or not there is an atmosphere.

Also disagree with the "best atmosphere in the league" drivel.

Well this thread has taken a turn.

Come on lads, no need for this. It's done, time to move on and support the team in the last few (difficult) games.

Then one of the biggest ties in our recent history and we need to all be pulling in the right direction.

23 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Best atmosphere for home games in the league?! It’s fucking toxic half the time and this is during the most successful season we’ve had in years.

22 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

May I suggest ultimatedrummingtechnique.com ? (NSFW)

Ok maybe the Belrock isn't the only atmosphere at games, but to say the drum hasn't helped is ridiculous, the same people who were moaning at the lack of atmosphere are the same people who moan about the drum.

Personally i love the drum at the football and i've been to all of the grounds this season and none of them comperes to the somerset road.

Whoever does the drum is really good at it, far better than most tedious efforts you hear. It was loud against Ross County in the second half despite losing.

We do have the best home atmosphere in the league, just,  but then again the competition isn't up to much. Our ground lends itself to creating one.

Can't say I noticed much noise from Ayr at Palmerston. And at home they were as quiet as every other side in the division.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Can't say I noticed much noise from Ayr at Palmerston. And at home they were as quiet as every other side in the division.

To be fair in one of them we we're 4-0 down at half time, i will admit in the 1-1 draw at Somerset it was quiet in the home end, although that was before the drum was brought in. I thought there was a good atmosphere in the second half a couple of weeks ago to be fair.

What was the joke? I was there and heard a pathetic snide comment about a former player. The manager was quite right to call it out. If that is what passes for humour on the Bellrock bus then good luck recruiting new members.
Don't worry they've stopped doing the bus and it probably won't be long until they disband, so no need to worry about new members