The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Some guys just gone on a rage on the SRE saying Neil Scally said all the players are rejects or something. What's that all about.

It's about the same thing I'm saying about as far as I'm aware.  

I believe they tried to make a joke about Jordan Hart when presenting their award and it didn't go down well....

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

I’m not on it anymore. What did he say??

What a joke of POTY. You have joke. And Neil Scally the assistant manager who coaches the team. Says all the players are rejects.

And Ian McCall spoils it with my comment. You dnt understand the relationship with your player and fans.

Look in before you look out what you assistant manager said.

What a joke of POTY. You have joke. And Neil Scally the assistant manager who coaches the team. Says all the players are rejects.
And Ian McCall spoils it with my comment. You dnt understand the relationship with your player and fans.
Look in before you look out what you assistant manager said.

That was basically just it and saying that the night has been a joke and McCall doesn't know about the relationship between the players and the supporters.

Is Scally not saying that the squad is made up of guys that have been rejected from other clubs and praising them for doing so well this season? Or am I giving him too much credit?

I’ve no idea what he means about McCall and player relationships.

Is Scally not saying that the squad is made up of guys that have been rejected from other clubs and praising them for doing so well this season? Or am I giving him too much credit?

I’ve no idea what he means about McCall and player relationships.
Couldn't comment because I'm not there, wish I was though because sounds like comedy gold probably as usual

Players not drinking as game on Tuesday ( totally correct decision) Scallys comment was praise for the players whom other teams did not think were good enough yet performed so well for us , McCall reacted to a speech earlier in the night by a supporters club who mocked a couple of the championship winning team , saying they would not let Hart hold their son ( possibly indicating he would drop him ) and said Kerr was ready for retirement, all McCall said was both those players earned respect as Hart was our championship wining keeper and Kerr was a better player than a number of so called legends , most people there thought what Gaffer said was correct , but may have been better off just saying nothing ( IMO it deserved being said ) 

Is that what folk are raging about as being offensive and completely out of order. It's just a joke, bit of an over reaction.

So McCall wasn't happy at someone having a pop at Hart and folk weren't happy about McCall being unhappy?

Jeezo what a night.

I feel it was a joke and the boss should have let it run .the fact he swore and slated the said supporters club and numerous ex players was a bit uncalled for .tbh I was pishing myself .

If he's said a bad word against Anthony Marenghi I'll be fuming.

So McCall wasn't happy at someone having a pop at Hart and folk weren't happy about McCall being unhappy?

Jeezo what a night.
Supporters club supposedly said something about not letting Hart hold their son and Kerr, who they sponsor, retiring now Murdoch is there

I feel it was a joke and the boss should have let it run .the fact he swore and slated the said supporters club and numerous ex players was a bit uncalled for .tbh I was pishing myself .
Damn, was expecting more from all this the way folk were reacting.
What did he say about said supporters club and former players tho? Anything good