The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

23 minutes ago, paulbrucerick said:

Any use?

Screenshot_20190418-141443_Samsung Internet.jpg

Cheers PBR, that's the very one I was after but in a little larger and short sleeve. I'll check that site out though, Thanks again.

27 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Cheers PBR, that's the very one I was after but in a little larger and short sleeve. I'll check that site out though, Thanks again.

XXXXL is not a little larger.

4 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

XXXXL is not a little larger.

Enough of that, I'm only 12 stone with a body that's a temple !!

Granted it's of doom...............

10 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

Fucking miniscule in comparison to Bobby Williamson's

Killie's last Scottish cup winning manager was bald.....

Shankland has a full head of hair, with an absolutely massive forehead. 

no comparison

2 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

Well who would have thought playing wingers on the wing and central midfield in the centre would work so well Ian?

Yeah, playing left backs at centre half and right backs at left back not so much though.

Yeah, playing left backs at centre half and right backs at left back not so much though.

This may be unpopular but I thought Harvie was fine tonight. Muirhead wasn’t great.

Smith MOTM for us imo.

Kinda like how we played  tonight, for spells anyway.  Hardly had  a sniff of goal second half though. Harvie's booking was a  bit odd, diving when he was nearly clean through,  having a shot was the easier choice than going to ground.  Crawford was decent again, he's really a defensive midfielder is he not, his most memorable moments this season for me have been him tracking back and nipping into win the ball back.

Kinda like how we played  tonight, for spells anyway.  Hardly had  a sniff of goal second half though. Harvie's booking was a  bit odd, diving when he was nearly clean through,  having a shot was the easier choice than going to ground.  Crawford was decent again, he's really a defensive midfielder is he not, his most memorable moments this season for me have been him tracking back and nipping into win the ball back.

He was booked for dissent as he lost the rag at the ref. Didn’t look like a dive or a pen from the north terracing in any case.

Harvie and Cadden played well tonight, and it was good to see Forrest back playing. I posted in the other thread, but we badly need some physical presence so we don’t get out-muscled as easily next year.

I’ve got a feeling we’re going to see Adams in an Ayr shirt again, sadly.

2 minutes ago, super_carson said:

He was booked for dissent as he lost the rag at the ref. Didn’t look like a dive or a pen from the north terracing in any case.

Harvie and Cadden played well tonight, and it was good to see Forrest back playing. I posted in the other thread, but we badly need some physical presence so we don’t get out-muscled as easily next year.

I’ve got a feeling we’re going to see Adams in an Ayr shirt again, sadly.

I was on the NT too and it looked like a clear dive.

Ah maybe I’ll need to see it back then, but I think the booking came after he confronted the ref.

Yeah it was. I don’t think the ref blew for anything when he went down so he wasn’t booked for diving. He turned and said something so it’s more than likely that.

Strangely enough I feel pretty optimistic for the remaining games. I thought we looked good going forward and if we can get our defenders back in their natural places then I think we can give ICT a tough game.

25 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

This may be unpopular but I thought Harvie was fine tonight. Muirhead wasn’t great.

Smith MOTM for us imo.

I'll have to see the goals back to be honest!

I might be in danger of sounding like Gordon Strachan but County were at least a head taller than us in every position. Meaning that any time they were under pressure they launched a long ball and then our makeshift centre defense more often than not lost out to Stewart and Graham. Once County worked that out we were in trouble unfortunately.

I take it Moffat took a knock?

I thought Cadden had a good game. Best I've seen him (last time I saw him was against Glasgow BSC).

Miller was industrious but his first touch let him down a wee bit.

Crawford was pretty good. Although I think he slipped for their first goal. 

Geggan was a bit meh for me tonight.

I'll have to see the goals back to be honest!
I might be in danger of sounding like Gordon Strachan but County were at least a head taller than us in every position. Meaning that any time they were under pressure they launched a long ball and then our makeshift centre defense more often than not lost out to Stewart and Graham. Once County worked that out we were in trouble unfortunately.
I take it Moffat took a knock?
I thought Cadden had a good game. Best I've seen him (last time I saw him was against Glasgow BSC).
Miller was industrious but his first touch let him down a wee bit.
Crawford was pretty good. Although I think he slipped for their first goal. 
Geggan was a bit meh for me tonight.

I think Harvie may have been caught under the ball for the second goal but it was a great ball in and Brian Graham is a colossus in the air.

RC and ICT have got players that tower over ours and it’s one of the reasons we’ve struggled against both this season. ICT more so.

Moffat apparently took a knock 5 mins in which explains his off day but again I was impressed with Cadden and today was Millers best game imo. His goal was the result of a brilliant pass from Smith and brilliant cross from Cadden. He certainly puts himself about and was a nuisance all first half.