The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

That's almost identical to our Nike Bodog strip from a few years back, which coincidentally is my all time favourite and has been in many bizarre situations with me in Portugal, Spain & Poland. I almost used to wear it as a "shield of steel" and to be fair I always woke up alive the next day, so very fond memories of that bad boy !!

What the he'll did u get up too ?

Who the hell is going to be our back up goalie if Hare Reid goes, I presume this is a chance to leave immediately and not at the end of the season.

He’s only going away until Thursday. If he’s called up then the tournament isn’t played until the summer.

26 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Hell

Lots of naughty stuff that has you waking up with the "fear" the next day (actually about the next week). All fine though and the good name of Ayr Utd spread throughout Europe !!

19 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

See Ellis Hare Reid is away to a New Zealand Under 20s training camp this week. Supposedly it’s to have a look at overseas players ahead of the Under 20s World Cup in Tahiti.

Which begs the question how many Ayr players have played at an international tournament? Be it senior or youth. Don’t have to have been playing for Ayr at the time either.

The u20 World Cup is in Poland this year. To answer your question,  Stevie Nicol and Alan McInally are the most obvious ones, possibly Billy Hendry and Ian McAllister. Not sure whether Robert Connor played at that level as an u21.

The u20 World Cup is in Poland this year. To answer your question,  Stevie Nicol and Alan McInally are the most obvious ones, possibly Billy Hendry and Ian McAllister. Not sure whether Robert Connor played at that level as an u21.

You’re right it is Poland. f**k knows where I got Tahiti from.

19 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Which begs the question how many Ayr players have played at an international tournament? Be it senior or youth. Don’t have to have been playing for Ayr at the time either.

Andy McLaren and Neil Murray both played in the u-16 World Cup in 1989

6 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Wonder if David Castilla is some kind of agent or scout aways got the impression from his social media he was in the building trade but seams a bit of a coincidence that he's over for a visit and we apparently have two players on trial from Europe

He defo has something to do with the cb from france don't know  about the gk.

8 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Wonder if David Castilla is some kind of agent or scout aways got the impression from his social media he was in the building trade but seams a bit of a coincidence that he's over for a visit and we apparently have two players on trial from Europe

who's the other one