The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 hours ago, WATTOO said:

Yes I agree that Forrest is a huge miss and  Scougall would have been a like for like for him, we're also probably still a bit short up front if Shankland was to get injured or "stolen" in the next few hours..........

That one extra signing has given us exactly what I wanted.  Excellent, I'm a perfectly happy wee soul now. 

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I hope Cadden can play on the right otherwise it’s Crawford till Forrest is back. I’m sure McCall said that he would be close to fitness by the break so not too long

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to Crawford on the wing!

Great transfer window for us. Buzzing for saturday now, have Alloa widened their pitch or is it still uber narrow?

Very satisfied D’Jaffo. 
Now interested to see how McCall fits Cadden, McDaid and Miller into the team or who his preferred two are. 
Competition for places hopefully improves performances. That and injuries will no doubt play their part.

Hope to see one of them start on Saturday and one come on as a sub.

Have to say that the window has gone better than I expected. Lachlan made noises earlier about supporting the push for promotion and not being interested in selling Shankland and he and McCall have come good on that. Signing Falkirk's captain and a highly rated young premier player on loan along with our injury list clearing up (hopefully) gives us as good a chance as anyone in the run in.  Plus we have Shankland guaranteed till the end of the season.

Let's do this, Ayr!   :thumsup2

Has Ayrmad been on the cooking sherry again?
I'll probably drink less in a month than most on here manage in a weekend, going to get pished tonight right enough, any postings later will definitely be like a drink man