The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Still got 6 hours left. But i'm not holding my breath.

Scott Wright is the only possibility i'm slightly hanging onto, however doesn't look like Aberdeen will be signing Hayes so can't see it, nor can i see McCall standing in the boardroom at 2345 tonight with a new signing.

Not much we can do with regards to Scougall. Had Carlisle not offered to take him permanently then St Johnstone would've been more than happy to loan him out but if they can get 2k off their wages then that's good business for them.

No way we could offer anything close to that nor would I actually want them to. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Not much we can do with regards to Scougall. Had Carlisle not offered to take him permanently then St Johnstone would've been more than happy to loan him out but if they can get 2k off their wages then that's good business for them.

No way we could offer anything close to that nor would I actually want them to. 

Didn't realise Carlisle were in league 2, thought they were league 1, personally think Scougall can do better than that but his choice.

McCall just said that he has lost out on Scott Wright who's now going to Dundee and apparently on the way to BBC studios somebody phoned him about a player who he inquired about a fortnight ago to say he can now have him. Presume though McCall isn't wanting him unless i'm pretty sure he'd have pulled out of Sportsound, he did say about only four hours left so obviously not enough time.

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

McCall just said that he has lost out on Scott Wright who's now going to Dundee and apparently on the way to BBC studios somebody phoned him about a player who he inquired about a fortnight ago to say he can now have him. Presume though McCall isn't wanting him unless i'm pretty sure he'd have pulled out of Sportsound, he did say about only four hours left so obviously not enough time.

So we’re not getting this player?