The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:
20 minutes ago, Honest_Ally said:
Our new signing, hope he can help us to the title.

I like the look of that, I think we have so much of the ball 20 to 30 years out but never take a pop at goal as some one said earlier McDaid scored a few crackers from outside the box last seaskn but this season he rarely shoots

I really like McDaid, but every time he cuts inside on his right foot to shoot, it is 90% certain that either the ball's heading for someone in the crowd or one of the gardens on Somerset Road.

4 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
23 minutes ago, Honest_Ally said:
Our new signing, hope he can help us to the title.

I like the look of that, I think we have so much of the ball 20 to 30 years out but never take a pop at goal as some one said earlier McDaid scored a few crackers from outside the box last seaskn but this season he rarely shoots

Thats some amount of tippy tappy sideways stuff :D

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

Still don’t understand the logic in loaning out McGuffie. 

Because from what I've seen of him this season he's not good enough to play every week at this level. Also he'll never get better with 10 minute cameos off the bench. 

Still don’t understand the logic in loaning out McGuffie. 
Well that's us got Cadden and McDaid now as wingers along with Forrest who I don't think is a million miles away from returning. McGuffie would be getting pretty limited game time.

Just now, rb123! said:

Well that's us got Cadden and McDaid now as wingers along with Forrest who I don't think is a million miles away from returning. McGuffie would be getting pretty limited game time.

Forrest is out for the season is he not? 

3 minutes ago, rb123! said:
6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:
Forrest is out for the season is he not? 

Well McCall talked about getting the injured guys back after the two week break, I presume Forrest was included in that but maybe not.

My understanding was that Kerr and Adams will be back for Morton while Geggan will be back a couple of weeks after that and Forrest even longer. 

Oh well there you go

Hard to say yet but imo Muirhead and Cadden are improvement on Ferguson and McGuffie but it also means our squad is the same size. 

I'd say its been relatively overlooked but managing to keep hold of our big hitters has been huge.

Looking forward to seeing how Cadden does now. I'd probably start him on Saturday against Alloa. 

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

Well that's been a somewhat underwhelming deadline day, started off looking like Scott Wright and Stefan Scougall but has finished with Cadden, still, Cadden looks a good addition.

Still got 6 hours left. But i'm not holding my breath.