The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Jackie McNamara in directors box on Tuesday he’s a player agent now so must have been speaking to the club about players

He also works for Dunfermline. Think he’s involved in recruiting players but he might just have been along scoping both teams out.

7 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Jackie McNamara in directors box on Tuesday he’s a player agent now so must have been speaking to the club about players

He has a company called Consillium Sports and is Liam Smiths agent amongst others John Soutar, Calum McGregor 

7 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

From what I’ve heard it’s Scougall and Wright will sign if Aberdeen get Hayes/and/or another winger.

The Scougall I saw at Sheff Utd would be an excellent signing and would suit our style of play perfectly, Scott Wright would also be a major coup and I'd think him and Shankland have probably played together at Aberdeen.

Here's hoping.

Any one of those would be great but both would be absolutely fantastic (potentially)...................

I hope we manage to get them signed, it would give us the attacking options we have been lacking lately and a real shot at the title.

Scougall is more of a creator and Wright is more of a goal threat. Both of them are proven at a higher level and should be great signings.