The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

18 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Do you know anything about him?

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/premier-league-wonderkid-non-league-reise-allassani-crystal-palace-dulwich-hamlet-a8165821.html

Quite an interesting read, certainly seems driven and looking to push himself back to the top. Not sure about the level of the English seventh tier, but would suggest we're certainly a few above that in terms of quality in this league. 

Without seeing this boy play, this is the kind of signing that excites me. Clearly highly rated who lost his way after suffering a really bad injury. He’s described in an article as being rapid.
Bring him in, McCall. 

Also had glandular fever when he was on the verge of a breakthrough.

He’s certainly an unknown quantity which excites me.

Sunyay!

2 sausages and a perfectly cooked fried egg on a roll, brown sauce.

Slightly shitey roll (east coast rolls are generally very disappointing), so I'll be having word with the roll buyer in the house. She'll no doubt tell me to do one, but I'll have made my point.

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

Sunyay!

Slightly shitey roll (east coast rolls are generally very disappointing), so I'll be having word with the roll buyer in the house. She'll no doubt tell me to do one, but I'll have made my point.

Nae tattie scone?

Sunyay!

2 links with a tattie scone on a roll. Bought the rolls myself this morning as I don’t trust anyone else to get it right.

Extremely pleasing.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

2 links with a tattie scone on a roll. Bought the rolls myself this morning as I don’t trust anyone else to get it right.

Extremely pleasing.

Would you not rather put the filling inside of the roll?

2 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

If he could bring this form would be a brilliant signing

Looks like he'd smoke most the players in this league.  We'd have some counter attack with him and McDaid bombing up the field. 

I’m just desperately hoping to derail the thread with a heated slice/square/lorne type debate tbh.

Ok I’ll bite, it’s called slice sausage and it falls on the sausage ranking as so.

1 - Slice Sausage
2 - Pork Link
3 - Beef Link

Spoke to my brother in law who follows Dulwich hamlet, he watched him play a lot when he was there and rated him very highly.
Lightening quick and scored in almost every game for them. Granted it’s the 7th tier of English football, but Ayr could be a great opportunity for him to impress.