The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Right over getting knocked out of that diddy cup, tonight is massive and let's be honest we are only missing 2 players from the last time we spanked them 5 nil. We need to be up and at them for the first whistle here's a chance for Moore, McDaid, Crawford, Harvie and the rest who shat the bed last week a chance to show what they can do and put us back on top as much doom and gloom as we have had the last 3 or 4 weeks it's still in our hands to be top of the table again by tonight putting more space between ourself and the Arabs and the pressure back on County who aren't exactly pulling up trees let's get in to them MON AYR

23 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

Big talk from a team who have just announced Ryan Scully.

23 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

Probably not watched many Dunfermline matches then.

23 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Nope that would be Danny Devine

Wrong, we finished the game with Devine and Durnan against Raith and I still wouldn't have taken Muirhead to sit on the bench, legitimately one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a professional footballer came from him. 

Wrong, we finished the game with Devine and Durnan against Raith and I still wouldn't have taken Muirhead to sit on the bench, legitimately one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a professional footballer came from him. 

Well it’s also not wrong for me to say one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen came from Devine.

Dunfermline fans also tried to tell us that Bell, Adams and Geggan wouldn’t cut it at this level so forgive me for thinking that they talk utter nonsense most of the time.

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Well it’s also not wrong for me to say one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen came from Devine.

Dunfermline fans also tried to tell us that Bell, Adams and Geggan wouldn’t cut it at this level so forgive me for thinking that they talk utter nonsense most of the time.

It might not be wrong, however seeing as I've seen Devine against Ayr and Muirhead against us I'm definitely allot more qualified to judge who was worse, and it was undoubtedly Muirhead. 

I've also seen Gordon Pope get absolutely fingered in a 5-1 thumping playing for Ayr, worse than Devine but still better than Muirhead. 

Ayr fans also tried to tell us that they aren't just a one man team so delusion evidently comes easy, carry on in thinking Muirhead hasn't been utterly rancid for the past 18 months. 

Edited by Grant228

It might not be wrong, however seeing as I've seen Devine against Ayr and Muirhead against us I'm definitely allot more qualified to judge who was worse, and it was undoubtedly Muirhead. 
I've also seen Gordon Pope get absolutely fingered in a 5-1 thumping playing for Ayr, worse than Devine but still better than Muirhead. 
Ayr fans also tried to tell us that they aren't just a one man team so delusion evidently comes easy, carry on in thinking Muirhead hasn't been utterly rancid for the past 18 months. 
Plenty of players have been "rancid" for months changed club and found a new lease of life, McCall is a master at puting his arm round players and getting the best out of them. I'm perfectly happy to give Muirhead the benefit of the doubt until he does something wrong for us.

4 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
13 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

. I'm perfectly happy to give Muirhead the benefit of the doubt until he does something wrong for us.

This is bang of course. 

I'd still rather have signed Scully to play at CB than Muirhead though. 

We got slaughtered when we signed Shankland too (fat and shite) from what I recall.  Worked out OK.  Kerr was past it.  Adams wouldnt last 3 games.  Bell an average League 1 player at best. 

Gary Harkins on the other hand was going to be a superb signing.

Moral of that fascinating story?  That you generally need to wait and see!

Yes I’ve also seen both Devine and Muirhead play against us and only one of them got subbed off after half an hour.

Muirhead might’ve been rancid for the last 18 months but considering he was playing for an absolute basket case of a club and prior to that was a pretty good defender at this level I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt especially given McCalls track record of transforming players.

Absolutely dreading this tonight, and oh dear the reviews of the boy Muirhead from Falkirk fans doesn't help.

Why oh why have we let Ferguson and Mcguffie  go after resigning them with the injuries we've got.

think we might go 3-5-2 and here's hopeing with everything crossed.

This is bang of course. 

I'd still rather have signed Scully to play at CB than Muirhead though. 
Lest be honest Falkirk have been mince for 18 month is it all Muirheads fault or has he dropped to the level of those about him and became the scapegoat? Everyteam has one of those players who the fans turn against then when he leaves then remember he wasn't all that bad, he managed to keep his place in the prem with Thistle and Falkirk when they finished 2nd twice were the fans slagging him then?? He's only 28 so he's not over the hill he maybe just needs a change of scenery and a big cuddle from Uncle Ian.