The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

He hasn’t asked away without having something lined up, and it’s increasingly hard to see that “something” being anything other than a move to Ayr....but there may yet be another side interested.

if it happens, I wish him well, but his performances last season were way off the required standard, and this season (especially Stenhousemuir) have been right up there with the worst I can ever remember.

He always came across as a decent guy, and maybe a fresh start is exactly what he needs.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

41 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Stefan Scougall not even making the bench for St Johnstone again the night I know wages are the likely issue but he could be a great addition

£2k a week.

I would be astounded if Shankland is on anything above 400 a week. He might get 1kplus a week if and when he signs for an english club or an top 6 spl prem side. 

He’ll be on at least 1k a week. His wages are being paid by Cameron and two other board members.

16 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

I would be astounded if Shankland is on anything above 400 a week. He might get 1kplus a week if and when he signs for an english club or an top 6 spl prem side. 

I'd be astounded if ANY of our players were earning anything under £400 per week, keeping in mind they're full time.

21 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I'd be astounded if ANY of our players were earning anything under £400 per week, keeping in mind they're full time.

Agreed, I’ve heard from a couple of people that our playing budget this year is close to £500,000

48 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Aye they're just honest laddies playing fur the club eh?