The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Hawk89 said:

They've just signed John Gemmill as well, I mean how many strikers do the need.

That's a pretty good forward line that should be striking major fear into any West Junior Centre Halfs !! (and Chris Higgins if Saturday was anything to go by)...........

Two players who could come in and be massive boost and aren't getting games at their clubs are David Templeton or Craig Conway both have links to the club and are big names who would excite the fans, not trying to do McCall's job for him but any of they two on loan as I know we couldn't afford to pay all there wages would be excellent

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

IMG_3127.jpg

I’m not crying

Least he's here to the end of the season, fair play to him because he's probably tripling or quadrupling his wages down there, or even more, he deserves it. Still surprised he has gone there with their well documented financial issues in the past.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I’m a bit surprised by that. Thought he would be looking to do better than League 1. Even a team at the top of League 1 with a chance of going up at least.

Money, experience and a chance to put himself in the window

Good luck to the lad, hope it comes good for him!

11 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Least he's here to the end of the season, fair play to him because he's probably tripling or quadrupling his wages down there, or even more, he deserves it. Still surprised he has gone there with their well documented financial issues in the past.

I’m sure he’ll have spoken to Jack Grimmer too before signing for them, two of them would’ve come through at Aberdeen together.

18 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Two players who could come in and be massive boost and aren't getting games at their clubs are David Templeton or Craig Conway both have links to the club and are big names who would excite the fans, not trying to do McCall's job for him but any of they two on loan as I know we couldn't afford to pay all there wages would be excellent

Conway's actually played the last couple of Championship matches (came on as sub last week) and is still very much part of their squad so I don't see him appearing anytime soon.