The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Ross County have confirmed the signing of Armstrong, here is just a though with the progress that Dohhan has made why don't we ask Celtic for Mikey Johnstone on loan the boy is not going to get a game with Celtic with the signings they have made and it would give him game time.

Ross County have confirmed the signing of Armstrong, here is just a though with the progress that Dohhan has made why don't we ask Celtic for Mikey Johnstone on loan the boy is not going to get a game with Celtic with the signings they have made and it would give him game time.

You can only get one player from a club at a time.

12 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

One player from a club IN THE SAME DIVISION. Two players from clubs in a different division.

4 minutes ago, mccurdieboy said:

I thought the rules were only so many domestic loans

Four at a time, though as noted above, max of 2 per club and only 1 per club if in the same division.

1 minute ago, mugen_power said:

We had Tomsett & Dodd at the same time from Blackpool

International loans don't count towards any limits. Technically they are a temporary release from contract and signing elsewhere, not a loan.

I thought the rules were only so many domestic loans
We only have one it might be two from one club I'm not 100% sure, but since McCall took over we have had very few loan players, the only ones off the top of my head I can think of are Doohan, McKenna, Nisbet, the Welsh boy from Hull??? McRorie and Rose before he signed, if we don't have money it's a good way to freshen up the squad.

We only have one it might be two from one club I'm not 100% sure, but since McCall took over we have had very few loan players, the only ones off the top of my head I can think of are Doohan, McKenna, Nisbet, the Welsh boy from Hull??? McRorie and Rose before he signed, if we don't have money it's a good way to freshen up the squad.

Rose wasn’t on loan.

Preston, Neill, Cummins, Ruddy, Murray, McKenna, Moore, Thomas, Nisbet, Doohan and McCrorie all on loan under McCall

43 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

We had Murray and McKenna on temporary transfer at the same time from Aberdeen not long ago and I'm not sure it has changed since.  

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

There better be some news in the Ayrshire Post this weekend. Ross county and Dundee United have both stengthned significantly and McCall is sitting with his finger up his arse. 

McCall never rushes with business, wouldn't expect anything until next week

There better be some news in the Ayrshire Post this weekend. Ross county and Dundee United have both stengthned significantly and McCall is sitting with his finger up his arse. 

I don’t think McCall will give anything away after what happened with Erskine.

23 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

And Dundee Utd still trying to get Smith despite Ayr knocking back previous offers