The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Couldn't believe he took of Murdoch instead of Crawford...
Did Robbie beat a man or make a forward pass at all in the game?

How many out of the other 9 did, you'd have to take a minute to think, too much possessive sideways, backwards shit.

How many out of the other 9 did, you'd have to take a minute to think, too much possessive sideways, backwards shit.

Thought Smith was probably our best player going forward when he came on. At least he got by his man and tried to put a cross in.

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Did I say Moore is the greatest striker who ever lived? No

Is he a junior standard striker like some numpty suggested? No

Every striker misses sitters, it just so happens he’s missed 2 in 3 games whilst we’ve needed him the most.

I actually said that to Kenny Pirie leaving the ground, now that I'm calm I'm still not convinced that I'm far off the mark, he'll certainly need to up his game big style to change my mind.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Thought Smith was probably our best player going forward when he came on. At least he got by his man and tried to put a cross in.

Not sure if serious? Moffat was our best player, no contest.

Smith got some good balls in but for every good one he couldnt beat the first man or lost the ball. Which was significantly better than Harvie right enough!!

I actually said that to Kenny Pirie leaving the ground, now that I'm calm I'm still not convinced that I'm far off the mark, he'll certainly need to up his game big style to change my mind.

Given the goals he scored last season I’d wager he’s not junior standard. At worst he’s top end League 1 which given the standard of strikers in this league isn’t the worst thing in the world.

In other news though I’m pretty sure Dundee Utd will beat us on Friday night. Unless we get players back fit and sign one or two.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Never saw it.

I left after we had a throw in and chucked it out for a goal kick. About a minute or two to go.

Identical to Moore’s free kick. Instead of hitting a rocket and hoping for a deflection an attempt to chip the ball over a giant from distance 

7 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

McGuffie made no impact when he came on and should be loaned out once we get some new faces in.

I would have played him from the start. Can move the ball quickly and cut inside or outside so more chance of getting in behind them. McDaid is good where there is space to run into of which there was very little today