The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

If we get the ball to Moore in the box he'll score goals as he's proven time and time again, however if we have him dropping deep with 3 and 4 defenders ahead of him then he's just not going to do it.

He's a totally different type of player to Shankland and when he's playing as our number 9 we need to adapt our style to suit him otherwise it's a waste of time.

I fancy Moore to get a couple tomorrow. He hasnt been great the last 2 games but could still easily have had a goal in each game. 

11 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Literally just posted on his Instagram that he’s in the gym.

Also the guy on Facebook said he was at Somerset. The players don’t train at Somerset so how could he have seen him leaving training.

It’s the boy from The Bellrock, maybe take it with a pinch of salt. I wouldn’t play him even if he is fully fit tbh, no point in risking him, and Moore could do with scoring for a confidence boost.

Also the guy on Facebook said he was at Somerset. The players don’t train at Somerset so how could he have seen him leaving training.

Even if he is fit and in the squad tomorrow I'd start him from the bench. I expect Auchinleck to give some of our players some 'junior' tackles to give us a warm welcoming to beechwood tomorrow.

Plus I think Moore just needs a goal and that'll get him off and running, just needs that lift of a goal.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

They don't train at Somerset normally but they use the dressing rooms before and after.

8 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Just hope and pray for no more injuries tomorrow

Whatever you have heard about the Junior game we are not a dirty side. However we won't be allowing you to ponce around the pitch. Really looking forward to the match and hope you boys have a pleasant visit.  We are under no illusions that we are massive underdogs, but hats off to our lads for giving us Talbot supporters our big day.  Safe journey home after the match and best of luck in your promotion push.

Absolute spot on post, easily the best footballing side and fans in the juniors.

Well need to be on it or we'll be making the headlines for the wrong reasons, some Ayr fans thinking we can rest  Shankland if he's fit, I don't agree with this at all, think he could be the difference today.