The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

McCall just said that a few could be signing pre-contracts for the summer before the end of the January......

Also think it  would help McGuffie getting out on loan, potentially happen if we sign Daniel Armstrong who will be apparently playing his last game for Raith Rovers on Saturday and Forrest returns from injury. If he does go out probably will be Stranraer.

3 minutes ago, rb123! said:

McCall just said that a few could be signing pre-contracts for the summer before the end of the January......

Also think it  would help McGuffie getting out on loan, potentially happen if we sign Daniel Armstrong who will be apparently playing his last game for Raith Rovers on Saturday and Forrest returns from injury. If he does go out probably will be Stranraer.

There was someone on the Raith thread linking Armstrong to Ross County the other day. 

Would give Shankland and Smith 45 minutes to build up a little bit of match fitness.

Was just having a browse on the Livi thread to see how they were reacting to the signing of Erskine and noticed a copy of them suggested Craig Sibbald could be loaned out/let go. He’d be a fantastic signing imo. 

I just want signings man. 

Was just having a browse on the Livi thread to see how they were reacting to the signing of Erskine and noticed a copy of them suggested Craig Sibbald could be loaned out/let go. He’d be a fantastic signing imo. 
I just want signings man. 

We all do but I’m not keen on Sibbald.

Maybe I’m blindly trusting McCall but I don’t think he’d put McGuffie out on loan if he didn’t think we’d get someone in.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Maybe I’m blindly trusting McCall but I don’t think he’d put McGuffie out on loan if he didn’t think we’d get someone in.

I agree, no way will he loan McGuffie without having a replacement in mind.

2 hours ago, eez-eh said:

It actually gives me a bit more optimism that we will be getting a winger in. No way McCall would be sending players out without signing any.

Unless he’s recalling Hilton to take McGuffie place on the bench? 

I'd take Craig Sibbald, on another note about signings wonder if we're hanging off until after the Scottish cup this weekend to see if we get through and get a big pay day away draw.

As said before not sure where money from that situation would go whether it's the signings budget or just day to day running of the club.

He has played as both, and as a winger. Luke McCowan generally plays the number 10 role.

Wasn’t Hilton the one who scored against Talbot last season in the game that allowed Beith to win the league?

Seemed to score a fair amount of goals in the youth/reserve league as well.

17 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Wasn’t Hilton the one who scored against Talbot last season in the game that allowed Beith to win the league?

Seemed to score a fair amount of goals in the youth/reserve league as well.

He did. Scored one of the goals as Cumnock came from 2-0 down. Hit a real purple patch last season for the 20s after moving to centre forward. 

Edited by RedEd