The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

Yeah, it's been a while. Usually just drive nowadays :-/ maybe disguise it like was mentioned. I've been told to avoid any pub in Auchinleck to avoid trouble. 

Load of pish pal , the railway hotel or the market inn up the top of the village if you want a pint 2 minutes walk to the park.

18 month deals to Doc and in particular Ferguson doesn’t suggest we are realistically thinking about promotion this season. Find the deals quite strange tbh however in light of his success so far this season then happy to run with the managers judgement 

9 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

Yeah, it's been a while. Usually just drive nowadays :-/ maybe disguise it like was mentioned. I've been told to avoid any pub in Auchinleck to avoid trouble. 

25 minutes ago, talbotarmy10 said:

Load of pish pal , the railway hotel or the market inn up the top of the village if you want a pint 2 minutes walk to the park.

Trouble in Auchinleck ? Can't see it from "real" Talbot fans. Have a beer talk to the locals they will be out to have a day to remember (hopefully us also). My word what is the world coming too?

56 minutes ago, talbotarmy10 said:

In fairness there was the same "scare stories" going around prior to the Beith game and it all passed off without any issue and the locals were all extremely welcoming in the pubs (even to me and I'm a Kilbirnie boy).

Great day out at Beith and I fully expect the same in Auchinleck.

1 hour ago, talbotarmy10 said:

I'll maybe do that. :-) 

The wee man be allowed in? 

Edited by Roxanne's man

Found it quite interesting, reading about internationalists who played for Ayr, that of the ten guys who won caps while on our books there were three Johnnys, three Jimmys and two Jenses. An odd clustering.

13 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

McCall just said McGuffie will probably be going out on loan. Stunned at that.

He could do with a run of games rather than coming off the bench intermittently, so I'm not overly surprised.

Just now, RedEd said:

He could do with a run of games rather than coming off the bench intermittently, so I'm not overly surprised.

It’s more the fact we have not got many wingers at the moment, so to loan Guff out without possibly bringing anyone in would be criminal.