The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

He was saying how much he loves the fans and that he gets on with McCall and the squad! He’s in no rush to leave has had a lot of offers but has no intention of leaving! I think you can listen again online
Any news on his injury

8 hours ago, WATTOO said:

The club is now being well run and is living within its means which is more than can be said for quite a few I could mention.

Remember, spending loads of dosh that you don't have doesn't always guarantee success, just look at the likes of Dunfermline, Falkirk & Partick this season as prime examples of that................

What nonsense is that? We've posted profits for a bit now, when was the last time Ayr posted a couple in a row? 

13 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

What nonsense is that? We've posted profits for a bit now, when was the last time Ayr posted a couple in a row? 

You still screwed everyone under your previous regime, walked away from your liabilities and had your stadium redeveloped with that dirty money which has obviously stood you in good stead for the future. 

You don't need to take it so personally though.............

52 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Anyone going to Auchinleck game from Ship Inn on Saturday? :-s 

Drinking Prohibited on Bus, wtf that about? 

It’s been like this for a while now on all the busses. If your that bothered then I’m sure you could disguise it. 

5 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

You still screwed everyone under your previous regime, walked away from your liabilities and had your stadium redeveloped with that dirty money which has obviously stood you in good stead for the future. 

You don't need to take it so personally though.............

That doesn't tie in with your post about this season does it? 

22 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

It’s been like this for a while now on all the busses. If your that bothered then I’m sure you could disguise it. 

No, just got to pic folk up to run them into the ship. Was gonna buy a carryout beforehand. Thought I could drink it on the bus. 

4 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

No, just got to pic folk up to run them into the ship. Was gonna buy a carryout beforehand. Thought I could drink it on the bus. 

Scottish Law preventing alcohol on supporters buses had been law for a number of years now 

4 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Scottish Law preventing alcohol on supporters buses had been law for a number of years now 

Yeah, it's been a while. Usually just drive nowadays :-/ maybe disguise it like was mentioned. I've been told to avoid any pub in Auchinleck to avoid trouble.