The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/46827693

According to this the derisory bid at the beginning of the week was from Dundee United for Liam Smith. Also been bids for Shankland, Rose and Moffat.

I’d be interested to know who bid for Moffat. He’ll be 34 next month so it’s strange to me that someone would be willing to pay money for him.

I’d be interested to know who bid for Moffat. He’ll be 34 next month so it’s strange to me that someone would be willing to pay money for him.
Would have thought possibly Partick or maybe a team at the bottom end of the premiership like St Mirren or Hamilton. Martin Canning was at our game on Saturday. Shankland and Rose bids I would expect to be from down south and for Smith probably a premiership club, still can't believe Hearts let him go.

Think majority of the players will hang out until the end of the season to see what league we are in. You never know, if we do get promoted I think we would have a good chance of keeping the majority of these guys for a first season in the premiership.

I actually feel a bit sorry for Ferguson, he seems to be thrown out in the cold despite doing nothing particularly wrong. Defiantly one of our underrated players.  

Good League 1 player. Not Championship standard though.

Nobody going out means  in my opinion no new faces in, think we needed to get rid of Ferguson and Docherty who were out of contract and freshen things up really needed  at the very least another wide  left sided player as teams are just sitting in at Somerset .

Injuries are crippling the team and we can't sustain  the 4/5 players that are out, the ones who have come in Moore and Docherty have been really poorand adding nothing to the team.

Chance we could slip right out of things before the injuries clear up.

Nobody going out means  in my opinion no new faces in, think we needed to get rid of Ferguson and Docherty who were out of contract and freshen things up really needed  at the very least another wide  left sided player as teams are just sitting in at Somerset .
Injuries are crippling the team and we can't sustain  the 4/5 players that are out, the ones who have come in Moore and Docherty have been really poorand adding nothing to the team.

Everyone talking about our injury crisis but not realising Ross County have their own injury crisis to deal with.

Give Doc a new deal, let Ferguson go and bring in Erskine/Armstrong and Muirhead.

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Good League 1 player. Not Championship standard though.

I'm not saying he should be played in-front of Smith, but he's a good back up player, he done well the last time against Inverness then after that he's barely kicked a ball

9 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Docherty has started 1 game this season. Do you just make up stuff so you can moan?