The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Imagine the fucking scenes if we signed all 4.

That would give us a great chance of the title. I'm not greedy though a couple would do and any of them should be good signings.

Spaghetti and meatballs, since it seemed to work last time round.

15 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

That wind up Rose transfer on the sre fb, some guy in the comments claims to know him  says he spoke with Rose who said he wants to win the league with Ayr and get the badge tattooed on his back.

Another wind up I dunno.

I heard from my psychiatrist, whos best friend is his cousins girlfriends sister, that Shankland is prepared to drop two divisions to resign for Queens Park, for the privilege of working with Mark Roberts. #ITK #SREFB #thetruthisoutthere

Edited by Honest_Ally

3 minutes ago, Honest_Ally said:

I heard from my psychiatrist, who's best friend is his cousin's girfriends sister, that Shankland is prepared to drop two divisions to resign for Queens Park, for the privilege of working with Mark Roberts. #ITK #SREFB #thetruthisoutthere

Mandatory team tattoos if they win the league,although of McCall not the badge

2950726.main_image(1).jpg

That wind up Rose transfer on the sre fb, some guy in the comments claims to know him  says he spoke with Rose who said he wants to win the league with Ayr and get the badge tattooed on his back.
Another wind up I dunno.

If Ayr win the league I’ll get a Shankland tattoo.

11 hours ago, WATTOO said:

Hee, Hee,

It's a sad world nowadays where the blokes actually complain about getting touched up by women, if someone told you that 20 years ago, well.................

Not that I'm complaining about it, but If you consider being groped, whilst at the same time being covered in slevvers and grabbed around the neck by someone who loosely resembled a woman and basically being an all round drunken pest, who refused to take f**k off for an answer then yeah #MeToo #Rabbiesisaclassyestablishment

She plead guilty btw

For dinner that day I probably had a sausage supper from Dino's

Edited by I'm Brian

6 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

Not that I'm complaining about it, but If you consider being groped, whilst at the same time being covered in slevvers and grabbed around the neck by someone who loosely resembled a woman and basically being an all round drunken pest, who refused to take f**k off for an answer then yeah #MeToo #Rabbiesisaclassyestablishment

She plead guilty btw

For dinner that day I probably had a sausage supper from Dino's

It was obviously the "sausage supper" that she was after as well !!!