The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

If only there was an Alain Horace out there just waiting to be discovered..........................
Was thinking the same thing over the weekend. A wee wild card, totally out the blue, no one has heard of type-of-signing.

Thing is, most times you have to kiss a few frogs to find the prince.

3 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Was thinking the same thing over the weekend. A wee wild card, totally out the blue, no one has heard of type-of-signing.

Thing is, most times you have to kiss a few frogs to find the prince.

Yes, that's true.

For every Alain Horace you end up with five Mark Duthies. (perish the thought).

1 hour ago, Superhursy7 said:

It's Monday,I'm back at work after a week off that's depressing only thing thst will lift mood is an imminent tweet from the club.

With all the speculation surrounding Sir Lawrence, an imminent tweet could drive us all to a deep depression

4 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Stevie Kerrigan was number 9 then I'm sure if not him perhaps Ronnie Coyle. 

Definitely not Kerrigan, not unlike Coyle but I don't know why he's be playing CF ??

5 minutes ago, cop said:

Robert Scott I think

7 minutes ago, RedEd said:

Robert Scott. Looks like it's the game against Hamilton at Fir Park in which he scored.

Yes, I think you're both right.

4 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

He was the season after. Did Power actually make an appearance for us?

I think he played 2 or 3 matches but certainly wasn't here for long.

See Ryan Edwards returned to Hearts from a loan spell at St Mirren, would take him but wages would probably be too much. Notice Erskine was a unused sub at the weekend for the Thistle so would not be at all susprised if McCall tried to make moves for him, pretty sure he can play on the wing.

Can see both sides of the discussion on the team's form. On the one hand being three points off the top with a game in hand is brilliant. On the other, it's hard to see how the nine points they've dropped over the past four home games won't be crucial at the season's end. May as well try to enjoy it though - this sort of season doesn't come around often.

Can see both sides of the discussion on the team's form. On the one hand being three points off the top with a game in hand is brilliant. On the other, it's hard to see how the nine points they've dropped over the past four home games won't be crucial at the season's end. May as well try to enjoy it though - this sort of season doesn't come around often.

They could come back to haunt us at the end of the season but then again Dundee utd and Ross county are not having a great time at the moment either so I don't think it's too bad for Ayr we have only lost the once in our current form

IMG_3117.jpg.1937ef087539eef4ae42366a2639a5a1.jpg

Scott Burns is usually pretty reliable.
Superb, certainly a couple of people seem to have suggested it as a possibility over the last few days. That could be a friyay signing, what a signing it could be aswell if it happens.