The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I’m sorry but we’re not that much better than most other teams in this league. The big difference is having a goal a game guy up top.

At the very least we’re playing like we’re no better than other teams.

We need a couple of faces to freshen things up especially if Forrest is out long term.

At this moment in time I think we’ll finish 3rd.

56 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

I’m sorry but we’re not that much better than most other teams in this league. The big difference is having a goal a game guy up top.

You could use that argument about plenty of teams.  Take Messi out of the Barcelona team and they’re not so special.  

Don't give 2 f**k what you think, I believe we can go up.

Just need to put pish like that away today.

We could have an unbelievable lead if you look at some of the points dropped.

Could’ve, would’ve, should’ve, don’t

He’s got a point

Take a player as important as Shankland is to us out of any team and they wouldn’t be as good.

The point is valid, the example isn't. Messi is a quality player but a club like Barcelona aren't going to fall to pieces when he packs it in.

QoS without Dobbie on the other hand...

If anyone has been on the sre page .Jesus Christ some folk love a moan .wtf our 3rd defeat of season we're sitting second in table with a game in hand .we were not great today but we had our chances and never took them falkirk defended well.some of our support are embarrassing at time.giving moore Pelters, booing the team off the pitch .If you want glory every week go support Barcelona or the likes  on the tv .

If anyone has been on the sre page .Jesus Christ some folk love a moan .wtf our 3rd defeat of season we're sitting second in table with a game in hand .we were not great today but we had our chances and never took them falkirk defended well.some of our support are embarrassing at time.giving moore Pelters, booing the team off the pitch .If you want glory every week go support Barcelona or the likes  on the tv .
Didn't think we had that many chances today, apart from the scramble at the end, can't remember any clear cut ones. The fact we're still are where we are is amazing, wouldn't surprise me if someone shitshows their way to the title with the way things are going.

Don't really agree with all the chat concerning the ref, I thought he was fine, and the we should have had 3/4/5 penalties, don't think we had a good shout for any of them

Didn't think we had that many chances today, apart from the scramble at the end, can't remember any clear cut ones. The fact we're still are where we are is amazing, wouldn't surprise me if someone shitshows their way to the title with the way things are going.

Don't really agree with all the chat concerning the ref, I thought he was fine, and the we should have had 3/4/5 penalties, don't think we had a good shout for any of them

We had two clear chances in the scramble but apart from that we created nothing. A couple of balls zipped across the face of goal with no takers.

The only penalty call that looked remotely like a penalty was the one where Crawford was pushed trying to head the ball.

Our current form would probably have us around 8th or 9th but we’re hanging in there. Just scrape a win next week and we can get a much needed break from league action against Talbot. Would like to see a couple of new faces by then.