The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, Trogdor said:

Huh?

We win them both and we're 3 points clear, No?

It was an oblique reference at the current run of form. Realistically, failure to win at home against a Falkirk side half of whom have already packed their lockers and given their keys back to their landlords would be very troubling indeed.

Just now, Thumper said:

It was an oblique reference at the current run of form. Realistically, failure to win at home against a Falkirk side half of whom have already packed their lockers and given their keys back to their landlords would be very troubling indeed.

Yeah, I guessed as much.

I'm still bricking it for tomorrow, so many injuries.

So, if Shankland is out for the game against Falkirk, will he be back for the game against Auchinleck? (I've been told to listen for Banjos. :-S) 

Not saying that Ayr need their strongest team for the Auchinleck game, as I always fear Ayr get any injuries against Junior teams, who could see this as an opportunity. 

I'm hoping that Ayr stop drawing with teams and get a good win today. 3 - 1 to Ayr. 

I hope Moore does alright today, his goal ratio is good and is the only player, this season, to kick someone in the Baws on field. 

Edited by Roxanne's man

Chin up guys, we got beat 1-0 by Falkirk who have just spunked a wad on a new team looking to impress. They will take points off others too!

We have a game in hand and are 3 points off top spot.

If someone would have given me that at the start if the season, I'd have called the medics.

Believe

Remember, we don't do things the easy way.

1 minute ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Chin up guys, we got beat 1-0 by Falkirk who have just spunked a wad on a new team looking to impress. They will take points off others too!

We have a game in hand and are 3 points off top spot.

If someone would have given me that at the start if the season, I'd have called the medics.

Believe

Remember, we don't do things the easy way.

Birthday card pish.