The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Not defending the red against Morton but the Morton boy should have went to and probably would have had Moore not kicked out.
John Beaton the ref tomorrow though so he'll be able to kick a Falkirk player in the nuts and get away with it

In what way?

Because the number of bookings a player gets isn’t a representation of how good a player he is.

The fact is he’s got an incredible goals to minutes ration stretching back to last season. So what if it was down a level he stuck scored a lot of goals. He’s been unlucky this season due to Shankland and Moffat playing well. However when it’s just him and Moffat he’s a good striker.

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Because the number of bookings a player gets isn’t a representation of how good a player he is.

The fact is he’s got an incredible goals to minutes ration stretching back to last season. So what if it was down a level he stuck scored a lot of goals. He’s been unlucky this season due to Shankland and Moffat playing well. However when it’s just him and Moffat he’s a good striker.

It does for me because he seems like he wants to constantly make stupid tackles for no reason on players. The dunfermline game was a classic example, he could've been sent off after his late tackle which came from his touch. I'd like him to convince me but his touch, dribbling and aggression let him down for me. 

It does for me because he seems like he wants to constantly make stupid tackles for no reason on players. The dunfermline game was a classic example, he could've been sent off after his late tackle which came from his touch. I'd like him to convince me but his touch, dribbling and aggression let him down for me. 

The tackle in the Dunfermline game was nowhere near a red card.

He’s an out and out striker so his dribbling and first touch are never going to be great. It’s all about his finishing and movement off the ball.

Just give Moore tomorrow to prove himself ffs, if he's shite tomorrow I do agree it'll be a tough road back into the team for him if Shankland returns for next week.

As long as he gives 100% for the team tomorrow I'll be pleased for him, will be buzzing for him if he even scores a goal. Think everyone needs to release there are other players in that team tomorrow who could score goals, don't just need to rely on Moore.

1 hour ago, Honestmen said:

Moore to grab a brace and keep Shankland out the team next week

I would love it if that happened :thumsup2

Btw, Shankland's injury is just a cover from McCall to put his suitors off! #ITK

Edited by Trogdor