The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

you didn't just quote the Record as a reliable source.... :o

2 hours ago, rb123! said:

Listen rb, don’t come in here and try and steal my thunder and pass off your sources as more reliable than mine. 

Going by the last couple of days I would say we've put ourselves in the position to only seriously consider a bid of at least half a million or more.

However a lot could change in the next six week and 1st February can't come quick enough.

4 hours ago, rb123! said:

Going by the last couple of days I would say we've put ourselves in the position to only seriously consider a bid of at least half a million or more.

I don't even know if that would get the board to seriously consider it. If we're serious about winning the league (as Lachlan says we are) and Shankland doesn't want to leave in January (as Sir Lawrence says himself) then I don't think the board will even acknowledge it.

Unless:

1) It includes loaning Shankland back

Or

2) It really is an amount too big to ignore (something silly like £1m)

That said, this really is once in a generation stuff for our club so I say f**k any offer! Shankland is ours till the end of the season and lets enjoy the ride with this team! 

12 hours ago, Honestmen said:

exactly, wait till januarys out. The chairmans certainly bumped the price up this week.

Certainly a better player than what Teale was for his Money, £400000 is an insult for Shankland imo. 

Anyone know if Adams is back today?  Game seems more fluid with him at the back. 

The fabled  half & half Ayr/Rangers scarf exists. Saw a lad with one today going into the ground.
They were on sale at the Ayr v Rangers cup final with the date on it. As far as I know these scarfs are on sale from unofficial sources outside Hampden for most cup finals. Obviously depending on who is in it.