The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

40 minutes ago, Tommi_Pavlova said:

Anyone know if the club will post Scottish cup tickets or do I need to drive down to Ayr to get them?

You can call the shop and ask...i'm sure they would as they can take payment over the phone, or even send them an email.

shop@ayrunitedfc.co.uk 

01292 263435 ext 5.

I just cannot believe the sad news about Davie Stewart. I was lucky enough to watch him before he left for Leeds. Brilliant keeper and surely  Ayrs best ever. I was also lucky enough to meet him at his Hall of a Fame induction. A true gent and great guy. RIP Davie

26 minutes ago, paulbrucerick said:

Anyone else see the arsehole with the laser at the start of the second  half yesterday? Someone on the SRE facebook page suggesting it was a Killie fan in the flats behind the Railway End, got a knock in the door for his troubles.

I did notice it after the Alloa game after the match heading over the rail bridge.

9 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

What’s the laser chat about? Didn’t see anything at the game, was he shining it at players or fans?

Goalie, SRE  and the stewards who pointed it out to the polis from the end of the main stand...looked like it was coming from the flats at Duke Terrace