The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Was Roberts the worst manager we’ve had? We’ve had a few bad ones but he seemed to linger a lot longer than most.

In my time supporting the club we've had no shortage of terrible managers. Roberts  is definitely down there with the worst.

Mark Shanks, Robert Connor, Campbell Money and Neil Watt were pretty bad as well.

14 minutes ago, Panda Pies said:
23 hours ago, ayrmad said:
I'll keep it for you, if you're looking for some big fat bawbag you might not find me, I'm more in the chunky mode.

Just wear a red rose.

If Shankland scores a 95th minute winner everything is up for grabs.

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

He's 'done' one of the best jobs, not so much 'doing it'. He's built this young and exciting squad and it's all come together brilliantly.

He's reaping the rewards now.

Absolutely brilliant stuff.

Yeah, have to agree and to think I used to argue he wasn't as good as Brian Reid. :shutup

I was definitely wrong on that one, the turnaround in our club since we almost got relegated to the bottom tier is remarkable. McCall is a huge part of that.

Credit to the chairman for sticking with him also.

Yeah

Most chairmen would’ve pulled the trigger after getting relegated 2 years ago. I think if McCall keeps doing what he’s doing and consolidates us in this league he’ll have repaid that debt.