The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I’m sure he is. Being intentionally obtuse seems to be his ‘thing’.

No, I quoted the poster who posted that they were looking for one, no c**t replied or pm'd about it,  they can't be that bothered.

What season ticket holders got done out of one, all the tickets weren't even purchased by ST holders.

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Just seems a waste to me when it’s fairly obvious there’s plenty who want to go and didn’t get a ticket. I’d be offering it out rather than letting it go to waste, but each to their own, it’s  your money.

You do not appear to be reading my posts.

How is it fairly obvious?

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Will happily admit I’m wrong and you’re keen to give the ticket out to someone who wants it. 

And if it's a youngster they can pay me their rate, it's dead money to me anyway.

8 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

I'm looking for a spare if anyone is selling. Have a season ticket but was working when these went on sale so couldn't get one

Ayrmad is the man to speak to. Dripping in tickets so he is.

Edited by UpInTheAyr

4 hours ago, ayrmad said:

You're in luck as I'm a fussy c**t as well.

In all seriousness, if you have one spare, I'll be happy to buy it from you. I live in Glasgow so will be heading along to Ibrox anyway to try and get any spares. I'll private message you my mobile number if you want to meet up outside the away end?

52 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

In all seriousness, if you have one spare, I'll be happy to buy it from you. I live in Glasgow so will be heading along to Ibrox anyway to try and get any spares. I'll private message you my mobile number if you want to meet up outside the away end?

I'll keep it for you, if you're looking for some big fat bawbag you might not find me, I'm more in the chunky mode.

Sore one for Queens Park... I see Mark Roberts is in temporary charge.
What odds for him squaring up to his own fans?
Great player but a truly awful manager.

The fans at Hampden will be too far away for him to argue with.