The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I’ll be honest that’s where I was trying to get to, as I expected that’s what you meant when you first said it, and I think it’s a bit out of order if you do. Taken from a season ticket holder for no apparent reason?

You'll know more than I did then, not that it's got f**k all to do with you, I purchased an extra 1 in case one of my own kids wanted to go, they don't, I'll not be breaking my neck getting rid of it.

6 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

You'll know more than I did then, not that it's got f**k all to do with you, I purchased an extra 1 in case one of my own kids wanted to go, they don't, I'll not be breaking my neck getting rid of it.

So you’ve bought an extra ticket, realised you don’t need it and are now not going to sell it at face value meaning someone who is crying out for a ticket misses out. Poor show. 

24 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Feel free to be a cock. As you say it’s nothing to do with me, but I’ll also reserve the right to point out you’re being a cock by depriving a season ticket holder who wanted to go from doing so out of nothing more than laziness it appears.

20 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

So you’ve bought an extra ticket, realised you don’t need it and are now not going to sell it at face value meaning someone who is crying out for a ticket misses out. Poor show. 

The following is him offering someone who needs a ticket his spare.

19 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

I'm going to the ground to hopefully get a ticket off someone. Hoping I'll maybe end up lucky. Who knows.

17 hours ago, ayrmad said:

I've got 1 spare.

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

And this is him suggesting that he isn’t.

4 hours ago, ayrmad said:

I might just keep a seat for my pies.

1 hour ago, ayrmad said:

28 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

I'm happy to get my hands on a ticket if I can. Not ever been a season ticket holder in my life and to be fair, would be happy to let one get a ticket before me. Have been following Ayr since 1986 though so hopefully that counts. And my cat died for the cause!

DO IT FOR THE CAT

5 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

You are correct Callum, it appears that I'm expected to chap doors,join Facebook,pm others.