The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Feathers ruffled lads. No Problemo what do you have to say for yourself?5b91939caa403_Screenshot_2018-09-06(1)TheSomersetRoadEnd.png.99080c434de756aee19de3121a20301a.png

[emoji23] I didn’t think “weapon” was a particularly bad insult tbh.

Always enjoy the “tell me to my face” type posts. Not sure where jealousy comes into it either.

Furthermore, I have no problem whatsoever with his supporter bus.

Can't say I'm awfully disappointed to be missing out tbh. The place will be a third full and everything except the away corner will be absolutely, completely silent until the third or fourth goal goes in. You would like to imagine that if the club's accountants were interested in doing anything except stuffing money into mattresses and arranging for Bermudan passports that they'd be speaking to the board to suggest that deliberately selling fewer tickets than would be bought is economically questionable, but everyone knows the entire club is one huge long con waiting to happen (again).

Anyway, you can't take a 5-0 doing and then send the same team out the next week. What that says to people on the bench is that there's no accountability. Going to be verrry interesting to see McCall's response.

Also nice to see Naysmith consenting to an interview. Suppose it's easier when you don't need to tear strips off anyone after the game.