The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

If I was McCall I would have been tempted afterwards to go right through Harvie in the dressing room for what we done but not to the extent of fighting him.

And anyway Craig Moore is about the smallest guy in the team for splitting up a fight [emoji23], they could have at least put big Adams or Rose as having to pull them apart.

I see it as bollocks

If I was McCall I would have been tempted afterwards to go right through Harvie in the dressing room for what we done but not to the extent of fighting him.

And anyway Craig Moore is about the smallest guy in the team for splitting up a fight [emoji23], they could have at least put big Adams or Rose as having to pull them apart.

I see it as bollocks
And it starts off with the 'good source' phrase which confirms its shite

39 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Its utter shite.
I don't think people even think the whole thing through when they are typing the words.

Very true. Originally I was just asking the question but other posters said the ‘rumour’ was on other social media. 

Well seeing it’s the international break. Did the reserves play yesterday?

4 minutes ago, KingfaetheSooth said:

Is there a free to watch interview or audio with Jobbie McCall following the humping by  Queen of the South?  Asking for a friend. 

AUMedia on twitter usually.

I would have posted it up but I'm pretty useless in that regard.

Dobbie's useless and Harkins is a bawbag are all I can remember from his interview.

Edited by ayrmad

Does anyone know if the club shop would allow for someone to buy a season ticket as well as their tickets for the rangers game at the same time tomorrow? 

Havent been able to purchase a season ticket and now that the rangers tickets are going on sale Im thinking of getting 2. Would the club shop have a problem with that i.e favouring existing season ticket holders?

Just now, AuAl said:

Does anyone know if the club shop would allow for someone to buy a season ticket as well as their tickets for the rangers game at the same time tomorrow? 

Havent been able to purchase a season ticket and now that the rangers tickets are going on sale Im thinking of getting 2. Would the club shop have a problem with that i.e favouring existing season ticket holders?

Buy your season ticket before the cup tickets go on sale.

Just now, AuAl said:
4 minutes ago, ayrmad said:
Buy your season ticket before the cup tickets go on sale.

I'm not sure I'll get the chance

Willie Miller' dulcet tones it is then.8)

6 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Don't see why not but you could ask that Jeanne Kerr on the SRE FB if you've got one. Getting an answer from someone at the shop there seems to be easier than phoning up.

See most of the Rangers tickets if not all will have sold out by the end of today, i'm one of many who'll miss out due to not having a season ticket, game isn't even on BT so will either have to resort to home end or Rangers TV.

Still irritates me that SPFL do f**k all to intervene or have a rule in place regarding ticket allocation, will be more annoyed if it gets to the night of the game and ibrox is only half full.

Don't usually pay attention to the Somerset road end FB page but I have to say I did enjoy reading the comments on the post where someone was pretending to have bought around 10 tickets and was selling them at £60 each.
The meltdowns some people had were hilarious