The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

If I get more tickets than I require I will be selling them at face value to people I know that attend Ayr games, no arseholes right enough, it's bad enough sitting with myself.

To make it clear I wasn't criticising ayr about the Rangers season ticket. I was calling rangers a joke for only giving us 900 tickets, highly doubt it'll be a sell out.

Great news about Shankland and wonder who the several bidders are, must be Scottish clubs or abroad.

I'm surprised there isn't a rule in place for this cup competition regarding away allocations. It means folk will miss out purely due to the (bad, or good depending on your viewpoint) luck of being drawn away to a bunch of utter mutants.

Edited by AYRSHIRE_ANGUS

I don't think that was aimed at Ayr United.

I wasn’t talking about on here. On Facebook and Twitter.
To make it clear I wasn't criticising ayr about the Rangers season ticket. I was calling rangers a joke for only giving us 900 tickets, highly doubt it'll be a sell out.

I know mate. Wasn’t directed at you.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I wasn’t talking about on here. On Facebook and Twitter.

Would have looked better if you hadn't quoted a post that could be misread that way.

4 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

"Good afternoon, thank you for calling Ayr United. Unfortunately there is no one around to take your call right now but please try again after midnight"

Just get a wee snippet of Jax Jones & Mabel on the answer machine, "ring ring, are you there".

5 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Wonder what will happen if not all season ticket holders want to go to the Rangers game and there ends up being some spares, massive scramble for about 50 general tickets, scenes.

Ain't going to happen.

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

Pretty sure if we'd got celtic away they would have given us a couple of thousand

Aye but we are getting more tickets than Celtic will get at Ibrox :lol:

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

What did we take the last time up there?

I wouldn't have thought we'd have 1000 wanting to go. It's certainly not my cup of tea.

I only went to one of the home games the last time never mind either of the away matches, this is a different animal, I'm quite sure we had a good crowd against Gazza & Co and I can't see this being any different.