The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 hours ago, rb123! said:

Is it true what i've heard about McCall not having a contract or certainly not one of any length, if so wtf is that about????

Its compulsory under club licensing for the manager to have a contract. He must have a contract or you would fail your licensing audit.

1 hour ago, Hursty said:

So - deadline day.  Who is Shanklnd off to then?  I need something to shite myself about all day.  

It's not just Shankland that's the worry.

I'm sure there must be clubs looking at Forrest, Crawford, Rose and possibly others.

Having said that, it makes you wonder how we managed to pick up Harvie, Smith & Murdoch so easily when they all look as if they could be playing at a much higher level ???

Fans actually criticising Ayr because it’s season ticket holders only.
Some fans just love a moan. I'm not a season ticket holder and likely won't get tickets but the way it's been done is definetly the fairest way.

Wtf Rangers!? Is this a thing they will carry out with any away team? 
You don't see this low an allocation for a league game, so why are we only getting 900 seats?! 
I guess the SPFL won't do anything either. :-/
It's the allocation they've given every team this season. Including Celtic I believe

1 minute ago, Roxanne's man said:

Wtf Rangers!? Is this a thing they will carry out with any away team? 

You don't see this low an allocation for a league game, so why are we only getting 900 seats?! 

I guess the SPFL won't do anything either. :-/

That is the same allocation that every team is receiving for league games, the rules are shite as far as this cup is concerned, no team should have complete ownership of a cup tie.

1 minute ago, ayrmad said:

That is the same allocation that every team is receiving for league games, the rules are shite as far as this cup is concerned, no team should have complete ownership of a cup tie.

That is shite. You'd think a wee team (in comparison to that muck) would thrive on a big game like that, and bring a good couple of thousand. Damaging Scottish Football.