The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

If Rangers stick to their guns about the 800ish away allocation then a lot of Ayr supporters will probably be unable to get tickets...
Yep definitely, considering we've got a thousand season ticket holders. Although people moan about it being rangers a lot of people will still want to go, reckon we could pretty much sell out 2 thousand, maybe even more.

May be a case of season ticket holders get priority for tickets, in that case I'm in bother.

Yep. The 800 tickets is a league thing. Ayr will get enough tickets for those who want to go.

I understand the reasons for those who want nothing to do with the missile throwing bigoted c***s, but I'd have thought people would actually like an actual good kickoff time. The option is there to go. If you don't want to go, then that's on you.

Wasn’t planning on going as I expected it to be on the tele but I’m considering it now. If the 800 ticket thing is only for the league then you shouldn’t really an any issue getting your hands on a ticket.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Wasn’t planning on going as I expected it to be on the tele but I’m considering it now. If the 800 ticket thing is only for the league then you shouldn’t really an any issue getting your hands on a ticket.

That's why I'm glad it's not on the box.

Rangers are required to offer upto 20% of the tickets as far as I can tell, getting a ticket won't be problem and I don't really care about those not wanting to attend, unfortunate for those that can't but heyho them's the breaks.
I doubt it's as much as 20% but they'll have to offer us a lot more than 800 if we're inclined to ask.

16 minutes ago, placidcasual said:
2 hours ago, ayrmad said:
Rangers are required to offer upto 20% of the tickets as far as I can tell, getting a ticket won't be problem and I don't really care about those not wanting to attend, unfortunate for those that can't but heyho them's the breaks.

I doubt it's as much as 20% but they'll have to offer us a lot more than 800 if we're inclined to ask.

Says it's 20% for the Scottish, can't see there being much difference between the 2 cups.

24 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Just had a thought. 

With Hearts after Shankland and Lafferty going to Rangers, is there a possibility that hearts could take Kenny Miller instead? 

I couldn't care less.

17 minutes ago, rb123! said:

See the Queens Park game against The New Saints in the Irn Bru cup has been given a 7:35pm kick off on a Saturday night, quite glad we didn't get through now lol.

That would be an epic day! 4 and a half hour bus journey down there, 4/5 hours pre match in Owestry then back up the road after or a wee overnighter in Wrexham.

Voice of reason saying club have only been given 850 tickets, asking for more.

If it is not increased and we are not even given 2% of the ground then the SFL should be stepping in.

It won’t even sell out, any limiting of tickets will be solely based on the pathetic chip on the shoulder of Rangers.

Surely that can’t be allowed in a cup quarter final!