The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I've been going to Ayr vs Rankers games my whole life, I've yet to see Ayr beat them. Would love this game to be it. 
Unfortunately this is probably the form team in Scotland, can't see us getting a big away support allocation either. Probably struggle to even get a thousand tickets.

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Hope it's on the telly, Rangers reduced the away allocation down to less than the number of season ticket holders we have now :lol:

That's just Rangers arrogance. I have always hated Rangers. 

2000 minimum because Ayr are quite capable of it. Now I've got to fight for a ticket with those desperate animal basterds from the Isle of doctor moreau, for a ticket :-(

4 minutes ago, rb123! said:
6 minutes ago, Roxanne said:
I've been going to Ayr vs Rankers games my whole life, I've yet to see Ayr beat them. Would love this game to be it. 

Unfortunately this is probably the form team in Scotland, can't see us getting a big away support allocation either. Probably struggle to even get a thousand tickets.

I don't think they can restrict the away allocation for cup games as much as they have in the league.

Shankers nearly earned us the lost transfer fee already, happy days.

I'll spend a day polishing his shooting boots for him, a goal or 2 from him will be well worth the ticket money.

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Only good thing about the draw is that it is next week, so only a week of being patronised by Rangers fans with “this is your cup final” pish
Then gloating when they pump us with a squad that cost x1000 more to assemble that ours

Its a full month away 

Only good thing about the draw is that it is next week, so only a week of being patronised by Rangers fans with “this is your cup final” pish
Then gloating when they pump us with a squad that cost x1000 more to assemble that ours
25-27th September, so another month

2 minutes ago, Honest_Ally said:

The hardest draw we could have got, but I hope there's a big crowd and we get a good payday out of it.

Celtic Away would have been worse, however I think Rangers fans are more likely to turn out in big numbers for this than Celtic would have, so should get a good payday whatever the result.

Jamie Murphy will almost certainly be out and Rangers can most definitely be "got at" with Tavernier positionally inept, who knows, it will be difficult but we've nothing to lose.

Do they show Rangers & Celtic home games on the TV ??

3 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

5 weeks of salivating Derek, I'm like a fat kid in a Haribo factory.

Feeling like wee Augustus Gloop myself, canny believe it, the draw of dreams.  

Spoiler

It feels like we have to play these dicks every year since they were formed, for the love of f**k.  

Edited by itzdrk

To think about it, now that I have. Last time Ayr played Rangers, wee Forrest took the ball off the goalie and scored. The Ayr defence was threw together, Craig Reid and the like playing at the back due to injuries. Mccall wasn't even there. Was it Ruddy or Hart in nets? 

Ayr have came a LONG way since that last game. No Jason Cummings anymore and likeliness of Jamie Murphy being out for Rangers. The chances of an upset are more than what Ayr have had in a good wee while. This young team Ayr should enjoy it. Though Gerrard has brought in a few new faces, it should be equally as hard for as what it was the last time for Ayr. Though, as we have seen, this Ayr team is very capable of surprises, as we all saw yesterday. :-) 

Edited by Roxanne's man